L3400 HST Delivered Tomorrow !!!

/ L3400 HST Delivered Tomorrow !!! #1  

Goog

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400
I have been waiting two months and it finally came in on Thursday. They were finishing assembly on Saturday and asked if I wanted to take a look. I was there in a few minutes. Looks great. R4's , Trac Top Sunshade, 60" box scraper, 9" post hole auger and a Bearcat Chipper. Going to be a long day at work because I have to wait until after work to receive it. I prodded Kubota on the delivery by calling the company direct and after telling them green was also a pretty nice color the tractor came in 2 weeks. I told the dealer what I had done and they said they knew and that is why I got the tractor. Kind of the squeaky wheel syndrome. Oh well. I will report after I get to run it. Thanks for all your support. This site is great and the people are great also. Brian

/ L3400 HST Delivered Tomorrow !!! #2  
Congratulations!! You are sure to love it.

/ L3400 HST Delivered Tomorrow !!! #3  
Got my 3400HST last week. Dealer had it in stock. I'm adding a bh75 hoe tomorrow. Good luck to us

/ L3400 HST Delivered Tomorrow !!!
She is in my garage now. Looks pretty good. I think I will take Friday off of work so I can play with it. Sure will hurt to take that first scoop of dirt. That orange looks nice. Only problem was while unloading a j hook got cought on the chipper and bent one of the legs but the dealer is bringing me another new chiiper tomorrow. Anyway i am excited and just had to put something out here. Thanks, Brian

/ L3400 HST Delivered Tomorrow !!! #5  
Hi Brian -- Did your cost of $17,150 for the L3400HST w/ FEL include tax?

/ L3400 HST Delivered Tomorrow !!!
No it did not. Our tax rate here is 8.4%. I could have driven to Oregon where there is no sales tax but the dealer would not dicker on the price so it was actually cheaper with the sales tax here. Plus I was actually able to support my local dealer which is nice if there are any problems. Good luck shopping. Brian

/ L3400 HST Delivered Tomorrow !!! #7  
<font color="purple"> Sure will hurt to take that first scoop of dirt. </font>

Nah...dirt is good. It's like the first time you had sex, but just don't wipe it off on the curtains this time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif