b7500 availability

/ b7500 availability #1  

Jim1234

My local dealer (central mass) just told me he will not be receiving any b7500 until late Aug/early Sept.
Is this a common problem all dealers are having ?? Are there any dealers out there with b7500's in stock ??
What costs are people being quoted for tractor and loader, 12,500 - 13,000 ??

Thanks in advance for any info you might have for me.

/ b7500 availability #2  
jim i was quoted a price of $14,500 for a b7500 with loader and belly mower, just 2 weeks ago at my local kubota dealer at that time he did have them in stock ,but was substituting them to people with orders for the bx2200.he did that for 9 new owners.

/ b7500 availability #3  
Do you mean they would have the B7500 to use until the BX came in?

/ b7500 availability #4  
One local dealer, said he didn't have any 7500s and was having difficulty getting them. I found another dealer close by (In Louisville, Ky Area) that has several still in the crate, but he is waiting on the wheels and tires to ship for them. I have no idea what the loader and accessorys cost but, I was pleasently shocked at the price for just the tractor. $8650.00 That is the gear drive model of course the Hydro model is substantially higher. For that price I'm sold I'm just waiting for them to get in the wheels. I also need to sell my old Massey. Any suggestions to a good place to place an add online?

/ b7500 availability #5  
gomez what i meant was he was offering to upgrade to the b7500 if you did not want to wait for the bx2200.