Price Check Price check on a 3710

/ Price check on a 3710 #1  

indytractorBob

Tractor
Branson 3820i
I came across a 1999 3710DT w/621 fel and 60" land pride finish mower.(mower is 1 year old) Tractor is owned by home owner and has 457 hrs. The machine has minor dings and scratches. He is asking $12,500. What do you guys think? Is the 3710 a good unit? Are there any concerns with this model? Please let me know. Thanks.

Bob

/ Price check on a 3710 #2  
Bob,

My guess is your near Indy? A few months ago I bought a real clean L3710 GST with ~ 200 hours with a brand new FEL for ~ $16,000.00. I got it out of Texas. So I would say your deal sounds in the ball park.... I am not sure what the price difference is between the DT and GST.

You don't say what you are planning to do with the tractor, But I think you will be impressed by it's abilities. It is a heavy tractor, so keep that in mind if you are planning on using it mow your lawn. I just got through tearing up my lawn yesterday using my 3710 to carry off a tree I cut down.

Good luck,

Gary

/ Price check on a 3710 #3  
I bought a L3710HST with 635 hours 4 months ago and paid $14,000 with loader. It is a great Tractor. It has 4 cylinders which i think is an advantage. I just got back from an 11 hour round trip to pick up a used L4560 backhoe for my tractor. Can't wait to hook it up. Rossibob

/ Price check on a 3710 #4  
<font color="blue"> I just got back from an 11 hour round trip to pick up a used L4560 backhoe for my tractor. </font>

Did it come with the subframe and ROPS?

Gary

/ Price check on a 3710 #5  
It came with part of the sub frame. It was missing the two arms that attach under the wheels. I went yesterday to buy them and Kubota wanted $495 a piece for them from parts. I went and saw a salesman and bought the whole sub frame new for $660 plus freight. I have not gotten a different rops yet. The parts dept said backhoe would fit with the rops that is on the tractor. It just would not be as tall as the folding rops.