industrial tire R4 brands which is best

/ industrial tire R4 brands which is best #1  

bkruszka

Tractor
Kubota B7510 HST
Just the other day brushogging on my 7510, i managed to cut a rear tire. Since it is a cut it cant be patched so I have to get a new tire. Thinking it would be cheaper i decided to look at the local tire dealers. My tractor dealer sells titan tires, while at one tire dealer sells firestone and another goodyear. The goodyear tires look to have deeper tread. Just wondering what everyone experiences are and which if any are better.

/ industrial tire R4 brands which is best #2  
What tire mfg cut and what ply rating was it?

I'd be thinking you would want to match the other tire. Seems re-sale of tractors with un-matching rear tires drops the value considerably. Just a thought.

/ industrial tire R4 brands which is best #3  
I'd match the tire as well. If I was replacing the tires, I would check and see if Michelin had a set in your size, be prepared for a price bump though.

/ industrial tire R4 brands which is best #4  
I have TITANS on my B2400 , but the important thing for you is to match the tire to the one on the other side or get 2 new ones. what was the ply on your current tires?

/ industrial tire R4 brands which is best #5  
BTW just wondering, what you ran over that cut your tire so bad that you need to replace it?

/ industrial tire R4 brands which is best #6  
Can you buy R4s over the internet?

/ industrial tire R4 brands which is best #7  
Dn't know for sure. but if you can i am sure SHIPPING would be a bit expensive. Think you would be best off to buy local

/ industrial tire R4 brands which is best
Well i am not sure what i ran over. I think it might of been an old torn up steel culvert pipe that washed up in a flood. I am not sure on the ply rateing. Where do i find out the ply rating. I looked on the tires and it jsut says size but not ply rating. They are titan tires. Looking at the cut it looks like they were pretty thick.
As far as switching brands the other rear wheel as several smaller cuts but not all the way through.

/ industrial tire R4 brands which is best #9  
try tucker tire do a web search sells tractor tires atv tires ect I think he is in tennessee the phone# is 1888-248-7146 also 731-285-8520 hope this helps