B5100ep - mower parts

/ B5100ep - mower parts #1  

zbeckerd

Tractor
Kubota B5100e, John Deere 850
Bought a 5100e off ebay with a bmmower and rototiller for 1625. The mower said it had everything but the electric clutch. Well not so. I have a mower and the shaft that bolts to the flywheel. This is the belt drive front PTO. I bought a couple of mower manuals and between them know what I am looking for. If anyone knows of one of these laying around let me know.

The Rototiller was a old 24" walking tiller inside a kubota shroud. It broke as soon as I turned the PTO. So I have a tractor with no attachments.

A guy offered me a JD9 sickle mower with hydraulic bar lift. It is 6'. He is skeptical that it will work with 5100e. No live PTO or aux hydraulic.

Anyone had any experience with these?

Lot of questions - but I ended up with a decent tractor. Might be better off selling it and getting a slightly heavier unit that comes with attachments that work.

I am located in eastern Oregon.

Thanks

/ B5100ep - mower parts #2  
Which mower deck is it? I have a B6100 D with the 48" Woods KB348. I need a spindle and the electric clutch. I haven't had much luck in the used parts search but I haven't tried the dealer yet.

Good luck

Rodger

/ B5100ep - mower parts
There is no model number on mine. It is 48". But you are right about finding parts on the Web. Not much luck. It is amazing how many different mowers went with the old B series. If I run accross what you need I will let you know.

/ B5100ep - mower parts #4  
I have a 48" belly mower for my 6100e which runs off of an front electric pto...currently its just sitting around my shop...its off the tractor because i have a hydraulic blade on it right now. The pto doesn't work because it burned out last summer...it was 20 years old. well i was searching for parts tractor smart helped me out with what kind of mower it is...it is a b48 or a b48A i have the parts lists for both of these mowers, i couldn't really find the differance between them...if your mower discharges on the right then it is most likely one of these mowers. If you post ur email i can email u the 2 parts lists for the mowers...

/ B5100ep - mower parts #5  
oh i also have the instruction manuel for the pto, which i believe has a parts list in it, all of these are in adope acrobat format

/ B5100ep - mower parts
Hopefully there is a picture attached of this mower.

Attachments

• 654001-mower1.JPG
    654001-mower1.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 373
   / B5100ep - mower parts #7  
That mower looks different than mine. It's probably a Kubota branded deck. Just a guess, but the top plate and the mounting looks different.

Andrew: I have the parts diagram for the Woods deck but would it be possible to post the PTO manual or part numbers for the actual clutch?

Thanks

Rodger

/ B5100ep - mower parts #8  
I'd be happy to send you the pto parts list but its too large to put on the post so if u PM me ur email or something i can send it to you that way

/ B5100ep - mower parts #9  
I am in the same boat with my b7100 tractor. I have a B-48A mower deck. Can someone send me the pdf files pertaining to this mower, I would greatly appreciate it

eric_jae@hotmail.com