7500hsd

/ 7500hsd #1  

boatman

Bronze Member
Tractor
KUBOTA 7500HST
after many hours of shopping and reading web pages i have done the deal for a 7500hsd with 3 weights, r-4 tires and a rihno brush hog. i just want to thank everyone for there 2 cents. hey tres cows do not get mad at me for not getting the bx. the extra clearance on the 7500 made the difference.

/ 7500hsd #2  
Congrats Boatman!

You are now entering the dreaded wait period. It was a killer for me. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif . . . but I survived.

The GlueGuy

/ 7500hsd #3  
Wait period? I got mine in 3 days - and I still lost sleep in anticipation. What helped is that I said it was ok for them to deliver each implement as it was available, otherwise it would have been more like 2 weeks.

Oh, and congratulations Boatman./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
18-55424-kubota.jpg

/ 7500hsd #4  
They just delivered my 7500HTS yesterday. they had the FEL but not the box blade. If I wanted to wait for the box blade I would have had to wait longer. I went and sat on the machine on Friday and could not wait for the machine to be complete. I have 2.5 hrs on the machine and it is great !

/ 7500hsd #5  
Congrats,
I have a similar set-up it does a fine job of bush hogging.
Have fun!!!

/ 7500hsd #6  
Boatman,

Congratulation, the B7500 is a fine choice. If you get a MMM you may have to do some grinding on the front weights to clear the attachment bolts for the mower. If you want to feel even better about your choice take a look at GluGuys Kubota comparision "version".

Al