Another try on Model Comparison

/ Another try on Model Comparison #1  

JonLeonard

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2410
Here is the second version of the comparison...lots more info on this one.

/ Another try on Model Comparison #2  
Jon,

A very nice job on the template... Are you using Excel?

18-48044-JFM3BW5205SigFile.JPG

/ Another try on Model Comparison
Yep, excel, "export to html" is your friend /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Its kind of wierd that some manufactures list things that others dont. I am beginning to wonder if its done on purpose to prohibit such comparisons.

/ Another try on Model Comparison #4  
I "grabbed" your page and inserted it in my Excel and will play with it over the weekend...time permitting...

Gonna put the pricing info in the top row and rearrange a few rows... but I like it!

Again, nice job Jon! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

Thanks! I appreciate the help alot /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I am planning on adding information about implements in the future, hopefully with list prices. Maybe even add a "good deal, great deal" feature like on the "Kubota B Series prices" page.

If people find this one useful, I will start on the 25-32 hp tractors next.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by JonLeonard on 07/27/01 02:54 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ Another try on Model Comparison #6  
As one who is not doing the work, let me offer some more ideals. The matrix should say what manufacturer brand and what 3rd party brand hoes and rear finish mowers are available for each tractor. Then there are hyperlinks to a chart that compares the specs on these hoes and mowers.

I would have to solicit such information here probably. Still being relatively new to tractors, and not even owning one yet (hence the comparisons), my knowledge is somewhat limited.

I would like to get some reviews potentially...just a "I have used X on my Kubota B7500 and I would rate it a 5 out of 10 because..."

That way if someone had a question, like I recently did on using a posthole digger with a Kubota BX, all they would have to do is look at the table. If several people had done it and had good experiences, then you would know it was ok.