trade in expectations?

/ trade in expectations? #1  
K

kingoflawns

I have outgrown my b7500 and im looking to get into a GL3430. I'm looking to trade in a b7500 hsd, heated curtis soft cab with worklights,turf tires, la 302 loader, kubota 60" 2019 power angle front blade, kubota 2650 2 stage front pto snowblower. 600 hrs on the machine,everything stored inside,origional owner, very well cared for maintenence wise,lots of custom welding on the snowblower to make it serious heavy duty! I was thinking $18000 in trade. Your opinions please, thanks in advance, lawn king.

/ trade in expectations? #2  
you would probably be better off to sell the snow blower to someone that has the same model machine rather than trade it. The dealer isn't going to give you much for the blower itself, since he will need to make a profit on it and also offer a warranty on the blower. I would try to sell the tractor privately if you want to get the max out of it. Packages rarely bring more than the items sold separately.

/ trade in expectations? #3  
I can't help you very much with the numbers as they were a bit fudged and I was only interested in the bottom line, but....

I traded in my B7500HST on an L3130 and a G2160 and the dealer only wanted the RFM I had purchased from him (plus loader). He said to keep my other attachments and I ended up trading the one in on a bigger size at the dealer where I got it and was given MORE than what I had purchased it for. There was some discounting involved and I got close to what I paid for the B. They ended up keeping it and one of the brothers that own the place uses it.
If you are going to upgrade your attachments too, I would do that where you purchased them or try to sell them outright.

/ trade in expectations? #4  
Let us know what your dealer tells you, if you wouldn't mind.

/ trade in expectations? #5  
I just got quoted 9500 trade in with loader. I am looking to upgrade right now and and looking at the b2630 or the ck 25. The quote was from the kubota dealer.

/ trade in expectations? #6  
The tractor and loader are the items that will be most interesting to a dealer....or even most people.

B7500HSD, with 302 loader.....$9500-10500

The Front blade, and blower...though expensive, are better sold separatly.

The cabs hold about a 20% value from what they cost new. a sad reality.

9500 tractor and loader and cab.
You can probably get $1200 apiece for the front blade and front blower.