Deluxe Seat M 4900

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900 #11  
See kyle_az's post for TSC!
BTW.......I looked on their website and I could not find the tractor seats. You might have to visit a Tractor Supply Company Store. Every TSC store I've ever been in has had the seats!

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900 #12  
I looked up my L5030HSTC seat, 900$ USD /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Seat cover time, can't risk damaging it!

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900 #13  
Northern Tool universal tractor seats

Be sure you go to the bottom of the page and click on page 2, page 3, and page 4. Lot's of seats there, most under $100.

Or,

TractorSeats.com-Kubota seats $150 for "250 Utility Suspension Assembly - Genuine Grammer seat has a mechanical suspension with hydraulic shock absorber. The suspension comprises tension springs with an oil-hydraulic shock absorber. Features: adjustable angle base, fore and aft slide adjustment of 6" in 0.5" increments, suspension stroke of 4", linear weight adjustment from 100-265 lbs, width of 18.5"."

Bill Tolle

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900 #14  
Here's another place you might try. Their website has very few pictures but if you call their toll free number they are very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to matching what you need.

http://agri-supply.com/

If that doesn't work out I've got a deluxe seat (in mint condition) on my two year old M4900 that I'll let you have for $2995. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TBone