Deluxe Seat M 4900

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900 #1  

yardman1

Tractor
Kubota M 4900
i need another seat and assembly for my Kubota the Dealers here say $3000.00 is this right i think for a seat its way out of price range what does anybody alse know about it

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900 #2  
He's on drugs...give me a break! I'd sit on a pillow before I'd pay that! Go to TSC and get a universal with mounting kit for <$200

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900
I have been looking for one. and have not been able to find one or a link to one that will work. the problem with the Kubota is the seat sits so close to the floor. but if any one can help i would really be thankful.

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900 #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( i need another seat and assembly for my Kubota the Dealers here say $3000.00 is this right i think for a seat its way out of price range what does anybody alse know about it )</font>

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm - sounds like a HarleyBota seat... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900
mmmm Maybe a HarleyBota has put a smile /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif on my face every time i get on it. but every time i go to the Dealer i get confused /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900 #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( FOR $1887.09 not good but getting better.

)</font>

got to be a typo right? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900 #8  
I would sit on a "mutated mushroom cap" before I paid $1800 for a friggin' tractor seat ...

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Deluxe Seat M 4900
Frankf15 No it is not a typo.

1999Cobra You are right I have been sitting on a mutated mushroom cap, pillow and Iron skillet and will before I pay 1,800.00 to 3,000.00.

GMSSI Where is TSC could you please send me a web address. Because I looked for TSC and could not find it. But yes I would love to bye a universal with mounting kit for 200.00 so Please Help Me.

When Kubota talks about a Deluxe seat. The seat is no Deluxe seat, But it comes with a KING DELUXE PRICE!!! 1,800.00 to 3,000.00. That is US dollars. But if anyone could help me please do. Because I can't bye a seat at KING DELUXE PRICES. Because I am tired of sitting on a mutated mushroom cap, Pillow and Iron Skillet. I really need a seat PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!