Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota M 4900

Default Deluxe Seat M 4900

i need another seat and assembly for my kubota the Dealers here say $3000.00 is this right i think for a seat its way out of price range what does anybody alse know about it

Tractor
    Kioti DK45s

Default Re: Deluxe Seat M 4900

He's on drugs...give me a break! I'd sit on a pillow before I'd pay that! Go to TSC and get a universal with mounting kit for <$200

Tractor
    Kubota M 4900

I have been looking for one. and have not been able to find one or a link to one that will work. the problem with the kubota is the seat sits so close to the floor. but if any one can help i would really be thankful.

Tractor
    looking to purchase

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( i need another seat and assembly for my kubota the Dealers here say $3000.00 is this right i think for a seat its way out of price range what does anybody alse know about it )</font>

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm - sounds like a HarleyBota seat... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota M 4900

mmmm Maybe a HarleyBota has put a smile [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] on my face every time i get on it. but every time i go to the Dealer i get confused [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota M 4900

I found a SEAT,ASSY.at http://www.tractorsmart.com
    FOR $1887.09 not good but getting better.

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( FOR $1887.09 not good but getting better.

)</font>

got to be a typo right? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    looking to purchase

I would sit on a "mutated mushroom cap" before I paid $1800 for a friggin' tractor seat ...

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota M 4900

Frankf15 No it is not a typo.

1999Cobra You are right I have been sitting on a mutated mushroom cap, pillow and Iron skillet and will before I pay 1,800.00 to 3,000.00.

GMSSI Where is TSC could you please send me a web address. Because I looked for TSC and could not find it. But yes I would love to bye a universal with mounting kit for 200.00 so Please Help Me.

When kubota talks about a Deluxe seat. The seat is no Deluxe seat, But it comes with a KING DELUXE PRICE!!! 1,800.00 to 3,000.00. That is US dollars. But if anyone could help me please do. Because I can't bye a seat at KING DELUXE PRICES. Because I am tired of sitting on a mutated mushroom cap, Pillow and Iron Skillet. I really need a seat PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Google man, google.... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.mytscstore.com/default.asp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast