What model JD is equivalent to L3400 HST 4wd ?

/ What model JD is equivalent to L3400 HST 4wd ? #1  

bota3400

A coworker and I were discussing what model John Deere would be a pretty much equivalent to my Kubota L3400 HST DT. Could someone please post your ideas to help us settle this discussion. Thanks,AL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What model JD is equivalent to L3400 HST 4wd ? #2  
Can you post the specs of the bota that you want to compare?

Likely none are 'equivalent', but that is a guess on my part.

/ What model JD is equivalent to L3400 HST 4wd ? #3  
For me, it came down to the L2800 or a JD790. These are the 2 models that were shown to me by the respective dealers as being suited to the task and in my price range. Naturally, I settled on an L3400. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...Tony

/ What model JD is equivalent to L3400 HST 4wd ? #4  
When researching/comparing prior to purchase, I had narrowed it down to the 4310/4410 Deere Products and the
Kubota L series. For my intended uses, they were stacking up fairly closely.

/ What model JD is equivalent to L3400 HST 4wd ? #5  
For me, the comparison was the L3400DT to the nearest priced JD -- the 790. The L3400DT won out, hands down, in the end. I never could find a really close comparison based on hp and features in the JD line -- similar hp models with the JD tag are much more well endowed with features and comfort which you are expected to pay handsomely for.

/ What model JD is equivalent to L3400 HST 4wd ? #6  
Yeah, Schole...seconded here. Compared the exact same two, and, well, y'all know how it turned out. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

...Tony