Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD

/ Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD #1  

cavaselis

Anybody know a Kubota dealer thats willing to cut me a good deal on a garden tractor in the Maryland, Delaware or southern PA Area?
Thanks

/ Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD #2  
You may want to ask this in the Kubota forum. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD #3  
what's a kubota? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD #4  
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Kioti and Kubota look similar, now we can't tell the difference in the Tractorbynet forums. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RedDog

/ Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD #5  
I bet you can tell the difference when you pay for it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD #6  
This may not be the best approach to getting anyone to look seriously at you.
Figure out your exact needs and shop a few dealers and see what service after the sale is going to look like.
Some of the most expensive things I ever bought I got the cheapest.
And buy a Kioti if you want quality and save over buying a name...ooops did I say that??? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD #7  
Buy Kioti

/ Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD #8  
Can we stop with the "buy Kioti " posts!

/ Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD #9  
<font color="orange">
-what's a kubota?
-Kioti and Kubota look similar, now we can't tell the difference in the Tractorbynet forums.
-I bet you can tell the difference when you pay for it
-And buy a Kioti if you want quality and save over buying a name...ooops did I say that???
-Buy Kioti
</font> <font color="red">
Can we stop with the "buy Kioti " posts!
</font>

Mike, I agree, especially since Kioti doesn't even market a garden tractor. Now in defense of the initial few folks who posted Kioti information, this thread was accidently started in the Kioti forum but later got moved to the Kubota forum. It really is NOT helpful to new members looking for help to get this much useless information. And there obviously was some good advice posted by BigDouges who wrote: <font color="red"> You may want to ask this in the Kubota forum. </font>

After that, it was pretty much garbage. Which is a total shame. Are we not adults? Are we not here looking for help and, in exchange offering help to others when we can? Apparently not, based on this thread. Apparently we are a bunch of snotty 9 year olds who enjoy throwing stones at the "new kid" who made an honest mistake.

I do give BIGDOUGES credit for starting out above the fray and trying to be helpful.

As for an answer to the question, about the GR series garden tractor from Kubota, I have no idea other than possibly Neil Messick, I know he is in Pennsylvania and covers a couple states. He would be the one I would call, and as he posts on TBN frequently he should be fairly easy to look up in the "search" function.

So now I will probably be "flamed" for all of this, but there was nothing funny about any of it. I think it is great to inject humor. I think it is great to have fun. But this was garbage, and childish, and it is not something that is common here on TBN. If it was common on TBN then I wouldn't be here, and I'm sure others would leave also. TBN is the most civil discussion board I have found on any topic. I've played on many, but none compare to what has been built on this site. This is truely a community of friends. I've personally met other members and via the internet have become friends with others. There is no reason to take TBN down to the level of what happened in this thread.

/ Looking for a good deal on a Kubota Gr2100.DE MD #10  
I agree and the guy asked a question and we, the users , need to help this guy out; not post on items not even aswering the question at hand.