T Series Lawn Tractors - Any good ?

/ T Series Lawn Tractors - Any good ? #1  

Anonymous Poster

I would just like to know, are the ( T ) Series Lawn Tractors any good ? also price. Cant find a price on the internet for ( T ) Series. Is Kubota really that good ? I have never heard any bad remarks about Kubota are they really that good ??? Thanks for your opinions Carl !!!!!!!!!

/ T Series Lawn Tractors - Any good ?
Don't know about all the Kubota series but the B series and L series is pretty darn good.

/ T Series Lawn Tractors - Any good ? #3  
Are they really that good? Yep, believe they are./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ T Series Lawn Tractors - Any good ? #4  
The T1760 is by far the most impressive gas powered lawn tractor I have ever used. Period.

-Ben

/ T Series Lawn Tractors - Any good ? #5  
I have a T1700HX as well as a L2500DT. No problems with either.
jeff in nc

/ T Series Lawn Tractors - Any good ? #6  
I think the liquid cooled t1760 is excellent. I think the air cooled units are just intended to give Kubota market exposure in the smaller lawnmowers. That way if an upgrade occurs they are likely to get the bussiness. If you can swing it, 1760 is the way to go.

Rogue

The link below gives some reviews by owners of different brands including Kubota. Page down until you come to the Kubotas. You'll find the T-TG and BX Series in there. Kinda' disappointed there's not many reviews for Kubota 'cause I'm interested in this series too. I priced a TG, 18-HP gas engine with 54 inch deck and the tractor type tires for $6,200. This is closer to a garden tractor (weighs about 900 lbs), so I'm guessing the T-series would be around the $3500 to $4500 price range. Can't find much info regarding the quality of cut, which is a pretty important feature since it is primarily a mowing tool. Unfortunately the salemen can't tell me much either as they sell very few in my area (only have one TG in stock - two different dealers). BX is the big seller here, but too much tractor for my needs. I've seen the BX perform though and almost wish I needed it............ Here's the link;
http://www.gardenreview.com/reviews/ridingmower/

/ T Series Lawn Tractors - Any good ? #8  
Quality of cut is excellent. Neighbor has one, and keeps a Bahia yard looking golf worthy. I honestly cannot say that the cut on my ZD21 is any nicer.

-Ben

/ T Series Lawn Tractors - Any good ? #9  
The TG is also an equally impressive mower. Kubota has such an awesome lineup...I wish I could have one of each. I've bought cars with less sleep lost than when I had to decide on which Kubota to buy. I wanted them all. Using my neighbors T1760 showed me that the T would be a great mower for me. But for a little more money you can get the diesel. ...then a little more money, you can get more HP, a bigger deck, hydrolic lift, fuel & temp indicators. ...then for a little more money you can get more hp, rear PTO, 4WD, hydrolic power steering, ...you see where it goes. I finally said screw it, and bought the ZD21. Although had my other half held my feet to the fire, I would have been more than happy with the T, or TG.

-Ben

I have a t1400 kubota 14 1/2 hp that has not failed me in 10 years. 2 carborator adjustments are the only problems ive had and that was from dirty fuel. I just took the 48 in. deck off last week to have the bearings on the blade spindles changed out.I saw the new bx 2200 and have one on order. The 1400 still has plenty of life.I used it to cut 2 acres in fl. for over 10 years.Hope this gives you some idea on durability. Jon