Service after the sale

/ Service after the sale #1  

JimME

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L4300DT
I bought a tractor and implements recently from Goss Tractor in N. Georgia as I indicated in a previous post. Last week I noticed the Bush Hog had a bad vibration at most every RPM. I dreaded the thought of having to deal with the problem with a dealership some 400 miles away. I called Goss Tractor late last week and they said it sounded like an out of balance stump jumper and they would have to exchange it for another one. This morning at 9:00 a.m. my wife called me at work to say they were 30 minutes away. They sent 3 men and a company truck on an 800 mile round trip with an overnight stay in a hotel here in N. Florida to get me the new Bush Hog 286 in a timely manner. They were friendly, courteous and professional in every dealing I had with them on the phone or in person and never complained once about having to conduct this long distance exchange. I feel that Goss Tractor in Jasper Georgia is an absolute first rate group of people and urge anyone thinking about buying a tractor out of state to give them a call. I dealt with Chris at Goss and his prices were as good as any I've found, in state or out of state.

Thanks again Bill C. for posting about your good experience with Goss. Your comments convinced me to give them a try. I'm very glad that I did.

/ Service after the sale #3  
I'm biting my tongue.

/ Service after the sale #4  
Where was the Baby???

Farmer kid usetabe, Farmer Wannabe

/ Service after the sale #5  
Jim,

I would call that good service and thanks for sharing with us. I live in Atlanta, so Gross is not that far from me. I will be sure to talk to them on my next tractor.

I lived in Tallahassee for a long time and was wondering where you are in the Pan Handle.

MarkV

/ Service after the sale #6  
Does Bush Hog make a tractor?

Imagine if Kubota warranty service was that good.
No, couldn't happen. Kubota would say the problem is obviously abuse. And the Kubota blades would cost $200 each, and a new stubp jumper would be $800, and blade bolts would be $57.