Default thinking about buying a kubota BX23

I am a first time tractor buyer. Im thinking about buying a kubota BX23. How does this brand and model rank among other tractors? I know everyone has their own opinion on brand, but Im just hoping for some pros and cons before I buy. I am a homeowner in a rural area and mostly this tractor will be used for digging holes, moving rocks and dirt, and misc other stuff but no serious farming or commercial use. If aneyone out there owns one of these models please let me know what you think of it. What is it capable of, maintenance requirements, bang for your buck, that type of stuff Thank you

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    2003 BX2200

Default Re: thinking about buying a kubota BX23

Suggest you do a search in the kubota forums. There are a lot of happy owners out there.

I have a BX2200 (no backhoe) and am thrilled.

Ron

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

If it is going to be used for digging mostly, then I would need to know your type of land. If you are in Florida where there is nothing larger than a dime called a rock, then it is great. If you are in CT like I am, there are other tractors that will do more work with less effort than the BX23. Fill out your bio and give us more details what you want to do.

Tractor
    BX23, Hustler Mini Fastrak 42 w/mulch kit, Wheel Horse 14-38XL

fisherman,
    I don't know if this will help but I posted my comments on the BX23 after 100 hours Here .