Best time to buy new Kubota B7800

/ Best time to buy new Kubota B7800 #1  

ohiostork

I am planning on the purchase of the B7800 pasture and driveways as well as a ZD21 mower for our yard. Through the end of september Kubota has the zero down zero interest for 36 months.
What I am wondering is is there usually a end of summer sale or should I not count on it. When talking to Kubota or my lcal dealer they all say the same thing..."we don't ever know what the next promotion pricing will be".
The dealer is willing to sell the B7800 for 11,700 and the Zd21 for 9,500 if purchased together.
Any help is appreciated.

/ Best time to buy new Kubota B7800 #2  
When do you need the machinery?

If you look, really look, at these zero percent deals and the 3,4,5 percent amounts you finance over the years of the loan you may be surprised at how small the amount of interest money it really is.

I did my deal three years ago, I think total interest over three years worked out to a six pack a month. So I cut back. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The whole thing is cash flow. If you can borrow someone elses money, why not?

Go for it.
-Mike Z.

/ Best time to buy new Kubota B7800 #3  
You give the price for the B7800, but do not indicate whether you have discussed with the dealer the cost for FEL, brush hog, and box scraper that you will want for your pasture and driveways. don't forget those.

Generally the best time to buy a tractor is as soon as possible.