Price Check BX1500 Pricing In Central Virginia

/ BX1500 Pricing In Central Virginia #1  

Dinosaw

I am in the market for a BX1500 with a LA181 FEL and a RCX48 mower. Any ideas on good baseline pricing and dealer recommendations.

Thanks, Bob.

/ BX1500 Pricing In Central Virginia #2  
Neil Messick is a dealer who contributes quite a bit to this forum and he's got dealerships in your area I believe. Google up Messicks and see where his dealerships are. Nobody has anything negative to say about his business.

Price I'm not 100% up on but I'm thinking somewhere around $10,000 for that set-up.

/ BX1500 Pricing In Central Virginia #3  
You may want to define Central VA.. some say the Roanoke/Lynchburg/charlottesville is central va.. they also use that term in the Richmond area and its about 150 west of Lynchburg..

/ BX1500 Pricing In Central Virginia #4  
Try Pullins Tractor in Culpeper. I looked around all of Virginia and PA for a BX-23. Pullins came in $1500-2000 lower than anyone else in Virginia and the same as Neil from Messicks. I chose Pullins because they were Local compared to Messicks in PA. Just tell them you want the best price with no BullS***.

/ BX1500 Pricing In Central Virginia #5  
I paid 10,000 even for that set up in March of this year here in central PA. Included loaded ag tires and delivery. I got quotes from 2 dealers though, suggest you do the same.

Also got 0% financing for 36 mos. Don't know if that's still available.

Also paid $100 UCC filing fee for the financing. 10% down payment. Still a good financing deal.

/ BX1500 Pricing In Central Virginia #6  
I just got the following prices on a new BX1500 at my
neighborhood dealer

Tractor only 6200

Tractor and 54'' MMM 7300

Tractor Tiller and front blade 9000