Looking for information

/ Looking for information #1  

Fishguy

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC30 HST
Hi everyone! I have been lerking behind the scenes for a couple of weeks now gathering info on various tractors.
Let me fill you in on my situation: I have ten acres of flat/open farm land that I am currently building on. It is on a gravel road with a long gravel drive. I will mostly be mowing, boxing and generally "playing" with the FEL.

I have run across a B7500 w/LA302 FEL, bushhog, rake, box blade and trailer that is for sale. My problem is in trying to research a B7500. I went to the Kubota web site and looked in their "prior models" page and the B7500 is not listed.
Questions:
1) Does anybody know where I can find the specs on this tractor?
2) Does it sound like this tractor will do what I need?
3) What would be a "good" price for this package with the tractor having only 212 hours on it?

Thanks ahead of time for your help!!
Steve

/ Looking for information #2  
There is a 7510 model. This is a B series tractor which will do you well for your property. If you figured out what a package like that was new and subtracted 2,000 or more for it I'd be happy.

/ Looking for information #4  
I recently sold my B7500 HSD with 135 hours on it in Michigan for $12,500. It had a LA302 FEL, 48" First Choice BB, 60" MMM, and a 60" back blade. The tires were loaded and I included a drawbar. This should give you some kind of an idea what it should be worth. BTW, I had at least 10 calls on it after I sold it.

/ Looking for information
Hey guys, thanks again for the info!! I figure that with the trailer, if I can get the package for less than $15,000 then I should go for it, right? The spec sheet was really helpful. IF I get it, I let you all know.

Steve