Price Check Used Kubota L3300 price question

/ Used Kubota L3300 price question #1  

Nevermore_Farm

I'm in northern Caiifornia. This weekend I'm going to look at a used Kubota L3300, no front loader or other implements, 1500 engine hours, listed for $5500 OBO. The owner says the machine was used for nursery work and that it was well maintained and that it appears new. They are putting on new tires. This sounds too good to be true. Does anyone have a feedback on whether this is just a generally fair price, or whether it is so cheap I should be worried about what may be wrong with it? Any replies are appreciated.

/ Used Kubota L3300 price question #2  
I don't have any first-hand information for you, but in this discussion from several years back, "kubmech" has some very specific information about this model. If I were you, I would print this thread and take it with you if you are going to look at the tractor.

/ Used Kubota L3300 price question #3  
Is this typical of what you can expect the life expectancy of the tires to be - only about 1500 hours? That seems quite low - at twenty hours a week, that would be run up in a couple of years. I just took possession of a new L3130 and was hoping that I wouldn't have to replace the rires for some years. Are my expectations unreasonable?