Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question #1  

L3130

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130
I called the dealer and was quoted 790.00 for the pallet forks for quick attach is that a good price to pay? No tax in NH.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question #2  
That sounds about right for a pallet fork with skid steer type quick attach.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question #3  
I paid 425.00 plus shipping from Markham welding last August, used them many times since then they work great.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question #4  
L3130,
That is about right for QA "Kubota" forks.

However, other brand quick attach forks will work. Not all but most. I was quoted $650.00 for QA pallet forks from my dealer yesterday. They are the same forks he sells for the Bobcat SS. I have received quotes for the same type forks from several different dealers and the average price is $600.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question #5  
Mine were ~$700 for 4' bobcat QA forks with way more capacity than my loader.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question
I like that 425.00, But I bet shipping is like 300.00 huh to NH. Would have to go tractor trailer i'm sure. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question #7  
When I bought mine shipping was like $60-65 to Texas from North Carolina. I think that they are having a hard time keeping up with demand. A poster in another thread said they were backordered until December but check for yourself. www.markhamwelding.com

Vernon

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question #8  
I checked the Paynes QA forks that advertise on this site. They had a heavy duty model that weigh 100lbs & have a 2 ton capacity for about $500 something & anoth $100 for shipping. I believe the total was about $625. They had both lighter and heavier forks available also.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question #9  
I called Markham about their pallet forks. I want to order one of their Grubber buckets and figured I could save some $ on the shipping. But they told me the pallet forks were back-ordered until February or something, and that they were going to discontinue them after that.

By the way, the shipping for the Grubber bucket (North Carolina to Florida) was quoted as $64.13.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach question #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I called Markham about their pallet forks. I want to order one of their Grubber buckets and figured I could save some $ on the shipping. But they told me the pallet forks were back-ordered until February or something, and that they were going to discontinue them after that.

By the way, the shipping for the Grubber bucket (North Carolina to Florida) was quoted as $64.13. )</font>

Rolando,
When I ordered my Grubber bucket, I had the same thought. However, they told me that the forks where actually stock somewhere else.. hmmm.. wonder if they actually make them or not. Perhaps that is why they are discontining them. BTW, grubber bucket shipping was about $130 shipped across country from NC to Oregon. I think it weights about 150-200#

did you order the Grubber already?? I can't seem to dig very far down. Just past the top soil. The ground is like a rock after this year's summer. Hardly rained at all. Hope you have better luck with your ground. I tried a low area which collects water (a ditch actually) and it sank prety far down. Hoping it will be better in the spring for me after the ground gets a little moisture in it.