Finally Purchased B7610!

/ Finally Purchased B7610! #1  

Griffey

Tractor
B7610
After a lot of talk and a lot of questions I finally went out this weekend and got a B7610 with FEL, Curtis hardside cab, B2781 blower with hydraulic chute. $19,250 before tax.

Should get it in 3 weeks. Just in time for snow fall. I am pumped like a little kid at Christmas.

So now you can all tell me what a great deal I got and what a great tractor it is and how I made the perfect choice. Even if you have to lie. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Finally Purchased B7610! #2  
Griffey!
What a great deal you got! What a great tractor the 7610 is! You made the perfect choice! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
(had to do it)
Seriously, GREAT TRACTOR!! Just waiting for my pocket book to catch up to my imagination and I'll have just about the same setup!! Post pictures!!

/ Finally Purchased B7610!
Thanks for the compliments. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll post pictures as soon as I get it. It's going to take a couple of weeks to get the cab in. I thought waiting would be easy since a decision was finally made, but it's killing me.

/ Finally Purchased B7610! #4  
Griffey -

Congrats on your B7610! I think you will find that it is an amazing piece of equipment! Check out the links in my signature to see mine "in action" - might get some ideas...

After I recently rented a big Deere TLB to do some stumping - I realized that my B7610 + backhoe would never had done that particular job - I could barely move one of the maple stumps as it was. But now I am DETERMINED to get a 3PH snowblower to make my life easier in the winter months!

Welcome to <font color="orange"> PlanetOrange! </font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan