ZD-18 w/54" deck

/ ZD-18 w/54" deck #11  
Re: ZD-18 w/54\" deck

Hi! Best deal I know of now is ZD-21 in Lake City,S.C. I think $8900 asking, talk to Rusty(owner) may deal some,perfect time of year and events lately to have a dealer want to move stock. Andy.

/ ZD-18 w/54" deck #12  

Oh! P.S. my deal on the ZD-18 doesn't exist anymore,no more 2001 ZD-18 to end of season clearout,sorry.Andy.

/ ZD-18 w/54" deck #13  

i bought the zd-21 for $8800 (i don't pay tax because i'm a car dealer and ran it in my inventory), at apple farm service in botkins, ohio. they delivered to my yard and let me test it for a day. every where else i went (and it was quite a few), wanted anywhere from $9400 to $10,500 and had a waiting list of months. apple farms service had 4 in stock, since they have 2 or 3 stores statewide just food for thought!!

/ ZD-18 w/54" deck #14  

thanks for the advice. Bought a ZD-21 for $8500 after emailing my offer to several dealers !

/ ZD-18 w/54" deck #15  

great buy!! i just saw one advertised in ohio auto and rv, an indiana dealer, and they want $10,299 (!!!!)
you will have no regrets i promise you. absolutely 150%satisfied in all areas with mine. i just had in for 50 hour service and the brake recall which i really like the operation of a lot better than the 'handle-operated' brake. good luck!!

/ ZD-18 w/54" deck #16  

Madhouse, can you get a pic of the unit after recall mod? What happens to the area where the hand brake was? Does the install look OEM, or kinda like an afterthought? Pics would be great!

Thanks

/ ZD-18 w/54" deck #17  
Re: ZD-18 w/54" deck

boner-i'm lucky to get as far as this on the ole' pc!! i don't have a scanner. the new update is real simple and a whole lot better!! the hand brake lever stays where it is. on the floor, where the current release lever is, they put in a pedal, about 2" square. to set the brake, you just push down on the foot lever. to release, you just pull back on the hand lever. they put new decals around the left control lever and park brake hand lever, and it looks just like it came that way!! also had them do 50 hour service while it was in there, but haven't got a bill yet to see how much $$$. my dealer is great!! they picked mine up, on a rollback, brought me another kub zd loaner to use, and returned mine 2 days later. now that's service!!

/ ZD-18 w/54" deck #18  

No Kidding! Sounds great. I'd be interested to know hoe much the 50 hour was.
I hope my dealer's service is as good as what you described.

-Ben

/ ZD-18 w/54" deck #19  

just got my bill in mail yesterday $68 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm a happy contented little kubota owner!!

/ ZD-18 w/54" deck #20  

...that can't be correct. I've heard 50hr service for BXs being $300+.

Dunno.