2002 Model Year

/ 2002 Model Year #1  

dlc

Tractor
Kubota B2710
Anyone know what changes, if any, are coming for the Kubota 2002 model year? I've heard that JD is introducing 4x10 series that have various improvements over the 4x00 units, but no scuttlebutt on Kubota's new models. For instance, will the B7500 get position control since the its plainly available on the narrow version?

I suppose I am mostly interested in the B series, probably a 2710 or 2910, but I thought I would start a thread dealing with changes coming in the new model year. So post away boys and we'll see if we can sort the rumors from the facts.

BTW, when do the 2002s arrive at the dealerships?

Thanks in advance,

DLC

/ 2002 Model Year #2  
DLC, I cannot ever recall when Kubota overhauled the entire line. More often then not, they introduce new models, ie., the L48 to add to the B21 and L35 or the M4900 or the L4610 over the L4310. Rat...

/ 2002 Model Year
Right. I didn't mean to imply that Kubota would be overhauling their lines in a major way. Rather I am interested in what is changed from 2001 to 2002, if anything. Typically I would imagine that a new model year would bring:

1. A few new model introductions
2. A few models that are dropped from the line
3. Incremental improvements to a handful of existing models

DLC

/ 2002 Model Year #4  
dlc, if you check out the kubota.com website, it shows their "new" products, but getting anything beyond whats out is tough with Kubota, they keep pre release info pretty confidential. Rat...

/ 2002 Model Year #5  
Only thing I've heard about is a new ZD27.It will have 27 H.P. and an optional 72" deck.