Joined the BX club. Yeehah!

/ Joined the BX club. Yeehah! #1  

wdn

Silver Member
Tractor
2001 Kubota BX2200
My new 2001 Kubota BX200 with 60" MMM, grille guard and FEL will be delivered tomorrow -- Whoohoo!

Bill

/ Joined the BX club. Yeehah! #2  
Bill,
Congratulations, take tomorrow off. Tell the boss TBN said it was OK. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Al

/ Joined the BX club. Yeehah! #3  
My b7500 with 60" mmm and fel gets delivered tomorrow as well. I took tomorrow off. The boys are coming over as well, although, they're just interested in seeing my "pup" as one has a 40 hp duetz and the other a 60 hp duetz. One of the boys is bringing over a bottle of champagne to break over the bucket (we can waste the champagne as long as there's enough beer...

nh

/ Joined the BX club. Yeehah! #4  
nh
Congratulations on you new tractor./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
I hope somebody brings over his or her digital camera. We need pictures./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Register and you will be able to post them.

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ Joined the BX club. Yeehah! #5  
Bill
Congratulation on your new tractor./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Post some pictures when you get some time away from using your new BX.

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ Joined the BX club. Yeehah! #6  
Bill And NH, Congrats on the new tractors, Its going to be hard to wipe that big grin off your faces for a while/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

2001 B7500 HST 302 Fel R4 Tires, Befco BRB60
Semper Fidelis

/ Joined the BX club. Yeehah! #7  
BILL & NH: according to your post your tractors were delivered today /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif make sure u pay some attention to your spouses, and tell them how hard you working/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif my wife of 38 years (today actually) tells me to go play on my tractor, she don't understand, that it is not play but hard work./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif congrats and tractor safe.
FRANK

/ Joined the BX club. Yeehah! #8  
Frank,

Happy Anniversary! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Rob

/ Joined the BX club. Yeehah! #9  
nh,
<font color=blue>I took tomorrow off. </font color=blue> Ah.. someone who understands priorities/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

<font color=blue>just interested in seeing my "pup" as one has a 40 hp duetz and the other a 60 hp duetz.</font color=blue> Me too ???? What the heck is a "pup" Please don't tell me it's a young dog. Never developed a taste for champagne, never met a beer I didn't like./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Al

/ Joined the BX club. Yeehah!
Here ya go, now at 2.9 hours. Mowing the lawn took less than an hour 1.5ac. Then I dug around the back where I plan to plant an orchard later. nice.

I bought a spare set of wheels with the ag tires can see it in some of the photos.

Everything fine except the gas gauge, it seems to have broke the sender on the ride to my house, dealer is replacing it next week. Make sure to keep the BX2200 full of diesel fuel til then!

Bill

Attachments

• 1-73619-Kubota_arrival.jpg
    1-73619-Kubota_arrival.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 78