Default bx2200 grass catcher

Has anyone bought or priced the kubota PTO driven, 3 bag grass catcher for a bx2200 or bx1800? The kubota model number for the catcher is GCK60-24G.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2910

Default Re: bx2200 grass catcher

I purchased the 3 gck60-24b bag grass catcher for the b7500. It works well, but is a pain to get on and off if you want to use the three point hitch. I paid about 1500.

nhman

Tractor
    2001 Kubota BX2200

My BX2200 with the 60" mower deck does an excellent job without a bagger. You really don't notice the clippings at all. I have a tow behind Agrifab 38" sweeper/catcher but I am not using it. May need to when it's time to pick up the leaves but not needed for mowing the grass.

Bill

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    JD 2520

Yes, I just purchased the bagger, & I agree it is a pain to get on & off the tractor, but it does work very well.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Could anyone post some pictures of the bagger system, the
    PTO mount and attachment, please? I've been looking into various systems and haven't been able to find any pictures of the kubota system.

I like the idea of the PTO drive but would like more information on the problems with the 3pt mount. I suspect it involves the fixed arms to keep the 3pt in position when the mower is lowered.

Thanks,
    Michael