Default BX Grass catcher

Hello All,

Well it's time for my semi annual question. You guys helped me out with a tooth bar and box blade selection last summer.

I have a question regarding a grass catcher for the BX tractor. From a search I did here it seems the GCK60-BX outfit costs anywhere from $1400-$1700. This seems kind of steep to me. I'm still waiting on a quote from my dealer.

Has anyone tried one of the Agri-Fab or DR lawn vacuum "wagon" set ups? They're priced about the same or less and have a chipper too. I'm not sure about the quality, but DR has a 6 month return policy if you're not satisfied.

Maybe is all this overkill and I should just settle for a mulch blade kit?

Thanks again for all your help, Dave

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    B3030

Default Re: BX Grass catcher

Check out this web page

Scroll down to lawn vacuums. I have a clamshell model that I think is first rate. Very easy to dump compared to some others. Last fall I converted it to 3pth for my B3030.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    2004 Kubota BX23, 1966 WheelHorse 856

Try this Link

Volfandt,

Thanks for the link. It seems this subject was well discussed last fall.

The dealer still hasn't gotten back with me about the bagger price. I'm leaning more towards a "wagon type" anyway.

Thanks again, Dave