Price Check B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price

/ B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price #1  

ctc1111

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040
I just talked to the Kubota dealer on the phone. And they told me that a brand new B3030 cab model with a FEL would cost about $22,700.

I didn't say anything about trade in with my JD but I do know that they would take a JD. Before I go into what they would give me on trade in around what price should i expect to get for a 2005 JD 2210 with 67 hours FEL 61" bucket, ballast box, 54Mid mount mower, 54 front blade, curtis cab with radio, cd player, strobes, work lights, heat, console on celing?

When i was looking at skid steers i went to the jd dealer and they said they would give me 13,500 for it. When i bought it i paid about 17 something.

/ B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price #2  
only 67 hours! ... someone is going to get a nice deere!

might wanna try private sale, 13.5 seems a bit low for all the goodies it has.

/ B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price
I was thinking about that also, do you think i should try and list it on ebay? or want ad type thing?

/ B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price #4  
I can't say what the JD is worth, i can tell you $22700. is a great price for the 3030 HSDC.

/ B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price #5  
Why did you want to replace what you have?? It seems that it is equipped with just about everything you could want. Curious...
Jeff

/ B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price #6  

This from Carver's www site, just cutnpasted:

B3030 HSD Tractor, 4wd, 30 hp R-4 Tires $ 13498
B3030 CAB HSD Tractor, 4wd, 30 hp R-4 Tires $ 17249
LA403 Loaders for B-30 series tractors w/54" bucket and valve $2459.
RCK60-24B 60 inch for many B series tractors $1899.

[not sure if a mower was in your quote]

Carver ref

Carver is a long time supporter of this list from the old days, but I have no stake in his operation, just FYI here.

Getting ready to try to make a deal on one myself, trading my BX-2200 (want more ummph and a cool cab for the summer). May be looking at the Green ones, too.

Quick example of local diffs (near Richmond, VA): the dealer who sold me my BX several years ago is asking $18400? for a B3030 w/ cab and about $2500 for the 60" MMM, no loader price asked. Now when Mike and I deal, he will tighten things a bit but will not beat Steve Carver's outfit.

HTH

Jim

/ B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price #7  
I think you will find that loader price is a misprint it's $3459. Keep in mind my perspective here in the northeast, we pay more for everything due to our cost of living, the highest in the united states, boston massachusetts.

/ B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price #8  

Local dealer (not the one I bought my BX from) here quoted $18,400 for cab tractor, $3,600 loader. You may be right about the loader, though Carver can be really competitive. Good to use to beat up the competition, and it may not have included installation as Darryl's price no doubt did.

I'm working him to deal on my 8420 baler that they have for eval (that I don't really want to fix). He's already offered me $9000 for my BX with loader & 60" mower. Another dealer whined that since incentives were out on the older bx's, mine was only worth about $8 to him.

Yeah, Boston is high priced and you guys tawwwk funnny but I love your town. It has real chawwwwms.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jim

/ B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price #9  
The local dealer is offering 8 for the bx & 22 for the the 3030HSDC with loader, if this is correct i would take it. I traded in a 6 season 700 hour, B 7500 HST with heated curtis cab & turfs, 302 fel. They gave me 8, it was worth 10 but it needed tires and the floor was rotted almost all the way through. I sold my front snowblower and front blade to a friend who has the same tractor, so i came out of it with 10 and that was my objective in the first place. We do talk funny up here, somewhere along the line we lost our R's. we do have some great history & cape cod. Myself, & my wife love chicago, we need to get there soon, greatest city in the US!

/ B3030 cab model price check and JD trade in price #10  

Roger that on Chicago. Great restaurants, friendly folks. Windy though /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

J