Price Check Pricing Help For Kubota

/ Pricing Help For Kubota #1  

PitbullMidwest

Platinum Member
Tractor
1998 Kubota L2900GST
Its capital equipment request time here at work and our maintenance manager has come seeking advise. We are currently using a MF1010 with a Woods finish mower for mowing about 5 acres of mostly flat yard and some steep ravine hills. The Massey was worn out 2 years ago but somehow keeps running. He wants to put in a request for a Kubota with a MMM deck.

What model should he be looking at (new or used), what size deck for this size job, and what sort of pricing should he expect when he calls the dealership? Oh yeah, gear trans would be fine as it would help hold down the price.

So come on all you Kubota guys, what would you recommend?

8-72214-signature.jpg

/ Pricing Help For Kubota #2  
I doubt you could do much better than a BX2200 with a 60" mmm. It comes standard with hydrostat and power steering, as well as 22 gross horsepower. I would expect the price to come in under 10k. I'm sure the strong contingent of BX users will chime in here/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-33477-tibbsig2.JPG

/ Pricing Help For Kubota #3  
Buy goats! The eat grass, are fun to watch and fertlize the lawn all at the same time and no messy diesel fuel.
On the other hand a B7500 HST with a 60" MMM would also be a dandy addition to any company.

Bluegrass, Pick It Up!