Kubota L2800 or Mahindra 2615?

/ Kubota L2800 or Mahindra 2615? #1  

dreamitup

<font color="blue">I'm looking to buy a compact tractor with a loader for mowing about 10 acres and to move dirt, etc. I've got an old well-worn Massey Ferguson 135 that is on its last leg. So, its time to pony up and buy a new tractor - this time with 4 wheel drive and a loader.

I've looked at the Kubota L2800 and the Mahindra 2615. Both seem adequate for the job and are priced similarly ($13,695 vs $13,500 with gear, not hydrostatic, transmission on both. The Mahindra in about 700 lbs heavier, it's physically longer and wider, and its hydraulic pump output is faster. The Kubota has a few more horses but other than the Kubota reputation doesn't seem to have any real advantages.

I'm trying to make up my mind which to buy and would appreciate any insight or suggestions anyone would have. If it was your money which would you buy the Kubota L2800 or the Mahindra 2615? </font>

/ Kubota L2800 or Mahindra 2615? #2  
I JUST went through the same thing - you can see my post below. I really liked them both, but decided to go with the Kubota - and it was somewhat about reputation. I had decided on the 2615, but with prices so close . . . .

I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

/ Kubota L2800 or Mahindra 2615? #3  
With prices in the same range I would always reccomend the one with the better brand image.