Price Check GrandL 3830 price check

/ GrandL 3830 price check #1  

Hartless

My dealer quoted me a price of $23200 + Tax for a 3830 GrandL with R4 tires and a FEL (A743) and mid PTO. He added a BH90 backhoe for another $7790. Any price Comparisons would be great. Thanks

/ GrandL 3830 price check #2  
I think that is in the ballpark if the prices have goneup. I bought my L3830 HST almost 3 years ago. I am about to sell mine for about $20,000. It has R4's, HD bucket on the LA 723 loader, hydraulic TnT, foldable ROPS, toothbar and a 84" finish mower. It only has 550 hours on it and still looks quite new with the exception of the loader bucket which is obviously scratched up. Anyway, that should give you an idea. I think the TnT was about $1600 extra at the time and the mower about $3000 new.

/ GrandL 3830 price check #3  
I just received a quote today for Kubota L3830 HST with LA723 loader, heavy-duty bucket L2240, skid steer type quick coupler L2231A and R4 tires for $21,350. I did not receive any quote for backhoe or mid-pto. The dealer is known for good prices, but unfortunately is quite a distance from me. I lived in that area before and did some business with him. It would be nice to find someone with similar prices that is closer. Maybe I can - I just started looking to replace (or maybe just add to /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) my BX22.
Terry

/ GrandL 3830 price check #4  
Keep them both if you can afford to /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif What a nice mix of machines to own. Wish I still had my BX....

/ GrandL 3830 price check #5  
tlphlps -

That sounds like a very good price. I ended up buying my Grand L at a dealer pretty far away from me in order to save about $2500-3000 over the more local dealers. Considering how "bomb-proof" Kubotas seem to be, I don't think you'd have any major problems going with the more distant dealer, apart from some possible "ruffled feathers". /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Enjoy your new machine, I sure love mine.

John

/ GrandL 3830 price check #6  
Hello folks,
Although I have browsed the boards for a while, this is the first time that I have posted. I am in the market to upgrade from a B2710 to a L3830. I received the following quote:

L3830 4WD R4 tires 16927
LA723 Quick attach HD Bucket 4565
Bushhog SQ 600 Rotary Cutter 1150
Bushhog SX 600 Box Scrape 625

The dealer is about 30 minutes away from me. What do you guys think? The dealer also gave me a price for the 4330 for $18352.
Charlie

/ GrandL 3830 price check #7  
Charlie

Need some more info to say for sure.
Which transmission?
Cab?
Remotes?
Extras?

Sounds like you are in the right ballpark.

John

/ GrandL 3830 price check #8  
Hydrostat transmission. No cab. The dealer did have models with cabs though. Can anyone tell me how much a cab would add to the purchase? It sure would be nice not to have to deal with breathing all of the dust assuming the cab would filter dust out through the a/c or heater. What do you mean about remotes or extras? I'm somewhat new.

I have been using my 2710 to mow approximately 5 acres with a finish mower. I use a bushhog sq600 to bushog about 7 acres of field. I have a curtis rotary tiller which I use to till about a 1 acre garden. Also, I have a woods blade that I use to scrape a gravel drive and parking area.

Thanks
Charlie

/ GrandL 3830 price check #9  
Nice thing about 4330 you can spend more money and get the bigger, stronger 853 loader.

lots of luck

/ GrandL 3830 price check #10  
My dealer told me add about $5000 to the price for a cab on just about any of them.