Kubota instant rebates

/ Kubota instant rebates #1  

QuartzCreek

Anybody know when the instant rebate ($500) on the 2630 and the 3030 began? Does this mean that they aren't selling as well as Kubota would like?

Mike

/ Kubota instant rebates #3  
I hadn't heard about a rebate on the B3030 but I did know about the $0 down/0% financing Kubota was offering. I just signed the papers for one this week. How do I go about getting that rebate? Is there a mail in form or is my dealer just going to stick it in his pocket?

/ Kubota instant rebates #4  
Just left a dealer. he knows nothing about a rebate, just financing incentives.

/ Kubota instant rebates #5  
Most of the time MFG's will release the programs at the beggining of the month and the the dealer base will check back at the beggining of the next month to see what has changed. This time Kubota released something in the middle of the month and I think that is what is causing the confusion out there. Have your dealers look for bulletin DSB-2006-029, 2006 B30-Series Customer Instant Rebate (CIR) Sales Allowance Program for details. **(04/14/2006) Hope this helps.

/ Kubota instant rebates #6  
So the question is, "Is there currently a rebate on the B3030 or just the financing incentives?" Seems like Kubota would list such things on their website to encourage customers.

/ Kubota instant rebates #8  
I noticed for the B2630 and 3030 it says "subject to dealer inventory"... Does the tractor need to be in stock at the dealer to qualify?

/ Kubota instant rebates #9  
On the Kubota web site it states subject to dealer inventory, but if they don't have one I'm sure they will find you one from another dealer or order you one. Before I bought mine my dealer told me they can get one in 2 weeks from the factory. They want your business.