Recovered GREEN Kubota

/ Recovered GREEN Kubota
<font color=blue>...these guys have this skill and will go to all the effort and work to steal the tractor, repaint it, etc...</font color=blue>

This point should be brought up to both the prosecutor and sitting judge... you know darn well this is going to be plea bargained down to nothing...

So as part of the plea arrangement, why not require the dirtbags to professionally repaint the whole tractor to original Kubota orange... prior to sentencing... as to the quality of their workmanship will reflect on the ultimate sentence they will be given...

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Recovered GREEN Kubota #12  
<font color=blue>I just don't understand people.</font color=blue>

I think it's hard for most of us to understand a lot of criminals. Many, many times I've known of them (particularly night time thieves and burglars) working very hard long hours for less than the minimum wage./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Of course there are some in it for the money only, I suppose, but for many of them, it's the thrill, excitement, possibility of being caught; i.e., the adrenaline rush more than the money.

BirdSig.jpg

/ Recovered GREEN Kubota #13  
Geez if that's what they want they can come over to my house and ride some bulls. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF

/ Recovered GREEN Kubota #14  
Yep, that oughta do it!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

BirdSig.jpg

/ Recovered GREEN Kubota #15  
Franz:glad u got your tractor back. if johns idea won't fly with the judge, mabey he will make them pay to get it back to it's original color. if not check with your ins. after all, it was stolen and vandalized.
FRANK

/ Recovered GREEN Kubota #16  
I'd park it back in the show room. It'd make a great conversation piece and probably draw people in.

tractor.gif

/ Recovered GREEN Kubota #17  
Mike
Who's showroom, <font color=orange>Kubota</font color=orange>, <font color=blue>NH</font color=blue>,<font color=red> Case</font color=red>, or <font color=green>JD</font color=green>. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ Recovered GREEN Kubota #18  
Good point! Can you imagine a green BX, with a green loader an orange deck and a nice yellowish Woods back blade? Gag. Perhaps they could nicely letter on the hood, "This tractor was stolen by..." /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

tractor.gif

/ Recovered GREEN Kubota #19  
Don't forget to have the prosecutor ask for restitution on the damage (Green Paint). You probably have insurance on some of the damage, but ask for restitution. The judge will order it, you probably won't get much from the crook, but then you may and it costs you nothing.

/ Recovered GREEN Kubota
I would think the Kubota dealer would be interested in it as-is. He could park it in his showroom right next to a brand new identical model... and put a price tag of a couple thousand $ higher on the green one. After all, some people do seem to be willing to pay more for green paint. (sorry JD fans, I couldnt resist)