Beautiful Orange

/ Beautiful Orange #1  

QuartzCreek

So... I'm out looking at tractors...trying to decide between the B2630 and the B3030. Finally had an opportunity to drive them consecutively. Still haven't made a decision, but I'm getting there. More important is what this dealer had to go with whichever Kubota I land on. Beautiful Orange box blades by Landpride- had heard you could get them painted but had never seen them before. Ain't life grand!

Mike

/ Beautiful Orange
Thought I had followed the faqs directions, but obviously I erred somewhere. Can someone walk me through it?

Mike

/ Beautiful Orange
A little off topic, but...it's only thanks to my wonderful, extremely computer savvy daughter that I finally was able to get you all a picture! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Mike

/ Beautiful Orange #7  
Hey "Mike" I like the name ..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif How about listing the steps. Sometimes I can send a photo and sometimes I can't. I believe it has something to do with the properties of the photo you want to upload to the forum. Size????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Beautiful Orange #8  
100k is the maximum for a post. Here's his picture as an attachment of 19k.

Attachments

• 875545-dsc001479tc.jpg
    875545-dsc001479tc.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 302
   / Beautiful Orange #9  
After you type your post you hit the "continue" button. At this point you will the the screen that I attached as a picture to this post. You browse to where the picture is on your pc then hit post. That's it. Pictures are easier to see than this screen shot I posted but if you use the zoom button in your browser it is legible. Good luck.

Attachments

• 875551-pic3.jpg
    875551-pic3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 213
   / Beautiful Orange
Thanks KubotainNH. I appreciate the pointers.

Mike