0% 36 months! BUT! read the models involved

/ 0% 36 months! BUT! read the models involved #1  

Larry_Illinois

Hi all,

Checkout: http://www.kubota.com/f/Finance/promorates.cfm
Here you will see what models are eligable for to 0/36. However the rates for 24 months are .99% for all models (if i read this correctly) please make your own judgments! The 36 months rate was 2.99% but once again please read for yourself.

To bad they didn't make it across the board but guess this is better than nothing.

Larry

/ 0% 36 months! BUT! read the models involved #2  
whats your point??? anybody who can read can figure out the models and what finance rate is available.

/ 0% 36 months! BUT! read the models involved
Hi Teabagger,

Well there have been some private and or side conversations about Kubota following suite with other manufacturers doing a 0% 36 month deal. This weekend listening to a local radio station I was sure I heard such a commercial. This afternoon was the first time I had time to check it out. Nothing on the commercial mentioned (as far as I know) mentioned certain models.

The reason for my post was two fold. One to let people know that Kubota was doing a 0% 36 months but also some other reasonable rates.
The second was to make sure they didn't jump the gun on what was available. However some of the options may also look attractive. I have no connection to Kubota other than I am looking to buy a BX 2350 (which is NOT on the list)

Sorry if I offended you with my comment about making sure you read the models involved just didn't want anyone to get caught unexpectely.
Have a nice day
Larry

/ 0% 36 months! BUT! read the models involved #4  
These have been the rates for about two months now. The 0-36 is really 0/36 - there is no .99 at 24 for those models which for the record are the B30's, ZD's, and Prior model BX's. Everything else is 0/12 - .99/24 - 2.99/36 and so forth which is still darn reasonable.

/ 0% 36 months! BUT! read the models involved
Hi MessickFarmEqu,

Thanks for the clairification on the rates. I agree they are still pretty reasonable. Tomorrow night I am meeting a friend of mine that has a quote from his J.D. dealer that thinks he can beat any Kubota deal. Supposedly they are offering a 0/36 and even more. I stll prefer the Kubota but I do have to look at the options. Don't currently know what model they are talking about but I will learn more tomorrow.
Thanks to all for their input.
Larry

/ 0% 36 months! BUT! read the models involved #6  
Are attachments included in the financing options? Do they have to be Kubota attachments?

Thanks

Zeuspaul

/ 0% 36 months! BUT! read the models involved #7  
We finaced a M4900 with a Bush Hog Loader, Woods Cutter, and a Monroe Tuffline disk all under Kubota Finance for 0% for 36 months.

/ 0% 36 months! BUT! read the models involved #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hi MessickFarmEqu,

Thanks for the clairification on the rates. I agree they are still pretty reasonable. Tomorrow night I am meeting a friend of mine that has a quote from his J.D. dealer that thinks he can beat any Kubota deal. Supposedly they are offering a 0/36 and even more. I stll prefer the Kubota but I do have to look at the options. Don't currently know what model they are talking about but I will learn more tomorrow.
Thanks to all for their input.
Larry
)</font>

Keep me up to date on the JD prices.. My Bro in law runs a JD dealer in IA, I haven't considered JD as I really like the Kubota, but if they have a nice deal and a nice tractor, I may convert.