BX2350 Current or wana be owners

/ BX2350 Current or wana be owners #1  

Musclford

Silver Member
Tractor
BX2350
Just curious how many BX2350 owners are out there or how many of you are considering the purchase of one?

Thanks!

/ BX2350 Current or wana be owners
Reckon I should reply first /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3/4 Acre, 65% mowing, 15% for snow removal, 15% FEL for some dirt work and general landscaping. 3pt, to run a tiller / box / pulverizer,

5% to PLAY /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Just don't tell my wife..

/ BX2350 Current or wana be owners #3  
I looked at it a couple months ago, and planned to buy it until the dealer offered me a much cheaper deal on last year's version of the same thing (minor differences), which is the 2230. Love the tractor. The only complaint I have about it has apparently been fixed with the 2350--seat belt arrangement is better on the 2350, from what I hear.

/ BX2350 Current or wana be owners #4  
If I can get the insurance to come through to replace my stolen tractor, I will be replacing it with the BX2350.

/ BX2350 Current or wana be owners #5  
Buying one over the next few weeks. I did a lot of research between MF, JD, NH and 2 Kubotas (1850 and 2350). In the end it came to the 2 Botas and I could justify to myself (and the wife) the extra $$ for the 2350.

/ BX2350 Current or wana be owners #6  
Just bought my 2350 a couple weeks ago. I couldn't be more happy with it! 60" MMM, FEL, bagger (back-ordered).

/ BX2350 Current or wana be owners #7  
Yup, Bought my BX2350 early this spring with the 60" MMM, FEL, 72"rear blade (for snow). LOVE IT!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX2350 Current or wana be owners #8  
Does the 72" BB fit on the BX? That seems huge for that size tractor. Have you tried it out....

/ BX2350 Current or wana be owners #9  
I have a 72" rear blade for my BX 2200 that I use for snow and it works well, I can even turn it around without hitting anything and use in reverse, although I do have Pats Easy Change which makes the lower lift arms almost 4" longer, don't remember turning the blade around before I got the Pats. I like the 72" because with it fully angled, it clears about a 5' path with each pass.

/ BX2350 Current or wana be owners #10  
I'm real interested in getting a BB but thought 60" would be max. Nice to know if a deal comes my way that I can do 72.