I plan to buy a kubota M7040 with the following equipment:

Hydraulic Shuttle
    Grand Cab
    4WD
    CD Radio
    3rd fuction valve
    1153 FEL
    Self leveling bucket

The best price I have been able to find is $38,040. I have been to 3 dealers .This price is $800 lower than the highest
    dealer. Does any one know if this is a good price. I live in TN and found this price from a dealer in AL about 60 miles away. He will send the tractor to me at no added charge.

Default Kubota M7040

I plan to buy a kubota M7040 with the following equipment:

Hydraulic Shuttle
    Grand Cab
    4WD
    CD Radio
    3rd fuction valve
    1153 FEL
    Self leveling bucket

The best price I have been able to find is $38,040. I have been to 3 dealers .This price is $800 lower than the highest
    dealer. Does any one know if this is a good price. I live in TN and found this price from a dealer in AL about 60 miles away. He will send the tractor to me at no added charge.

Default Re: Kubota M7040

My M7040 4X4 ROPS unit has hydraulic shuttle, R4 tires, factory FEL with 72" HD bucket, no self leveling as I did not want it, kubota factory third function valve (If it ever gets here. Kubota claimes two month back order) 80" Gearmore 4G5 rear box blade (That's the super HD one 1350 pounds) and Kubota factory TnT valve setup with Gearmore TnT cylinders. I paid $41,000.00 OTD.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Kubota M7040

My M7040 4X4 ROPS unit has hydraulic shuttle, R4 tires, factory FEL with 72" HD bucket, no self leveling as I did not want it, kubota factory third function valve (If it ever gets here. Kubota claimes two month back order) 80" Gearmore 4G5 rear box blade (That's the super HD one 1350 pounds) and Kubota factory TnT valve setup with Gearmore TnT cylinders. I paid $41,000.00 OTD.