looking at a B6200

/ looking at a B6200 #1  

purpony

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2440/JD 3020/JD 314/JD 345/JD 850/JD 2320
My neighbor is into buying and selling small kubota tractors as a hobbie. At any one time he has 14+ tactors.... I have been thinking about purchasing a tractor and selling my 4x4 atv (which i use to plow snow). One of the tractors he has for sale is a B6200 4x4 with a bucket. I am not sure at this point what he is asking or the hrs on this machine but it looks mint! I did a little research and found that its a 3 cyl 15hp diesel. Wondering is anyone has a 6200 and how do you like it?

I am looking to use it for moving rocks, mulch, plow my driveway (with the bucket or get a snow thrower), and possibly a mower deck.....

any idea what i should offer for a $$?

/ looking at a B6200
My neighbor is into buying and selling small kubota tractors as a hobbie. At any one time he has 14+ tactors.... I have been thinking about purchasing a tractor and selling my 4x4 atv (which i use to plow snow). One of the tractors he has for sale is a B6200 4x4 with a bucket. I am not sure at this point what he is asking or the hrs on this machine but it looks mint! I did a little research and found that its a 3 cyl 15hp diesel. Wondering is anyone has a 6200 and how do you like it?

I am looking to use it for moving rocks, mulch, plow my driveway (with the bucket or get a snow thrower), and possibly a mower deck.....

any idea what i should offer for a $$?

/ looking at a B6200 #3  
I had a B6100 2WD tractor which was a precursor to the B6200. I used it with a 4' rear finish mower. One stout little tractor and as long as I kept the battery charge it always quickly started. I don't know current value but if it is reasonable you won't go wrong.

I had turf tires on it so did not try to do much in the way of moving dirt, etc.

Vernon

/ looking at a B6200 #4  
I had a B6100 2WD tractor which was a precursor to the B6200. I used it with a 4' rear finish mower. One stout little tractor and as long as I kept the battery charge it always quickly started. I don't know current value but if it is reasonable you won't go wrong.

I had turf tires on it so did not try to do much in the way of moving dirt, etc.

Vernon

/ looking at a B6200 #5  
I bought a B6200HSD-T [4WD, hydrostatic] on ebay a year ago for $3800. It came with a 60" rear mower, not Kubota. No loader. I like it a lot. It does not have power steering, many on this site say power steering is very desirable. I cleared about 2 acres of overgrown land with a 4ft bush hog. I bought 4ft rear blade and used it to clear my driveway of snow, but in March we had a very heavy wet snowfall, over a foot, and this tractor could not deal with that. This model is about 15-20 years old, you may have trouble finding a MMM deck to fit it. I found one, on ebay, cheap, but spent several hundred dollars overhauling it. Perhaps your neighbor could help. Hope this info helps you. A very nice looking B6200HSD-T with MMM, no loader, just sold on ebay for about $4500.

/ looking at a B6200 #6  
I bought a B6200HSD-T [4WD, hydrostatic] on ebay a year ago for $3800. It came with a 60" rear mower, not Kubota. No loader. I like it a lot. It does not have power steering, many on this site say power steering is very desirable. I cleared about 2 acres of overgrown land with a 4ft bush hog. I bought 4ft rear blade and used it to clear my driveway of snow, but in March we had a very heavy wet snowfall, over a foot, and this tractor could not deal with that. This model is about 15-20 years old, you may have trouble finding a MMM deck to fit it. I found one, on ebay, cheap, but spent several hundred dollars overhauling it. Perhaps your neighbor could help. Hope this info helps you. A very nice looking B6200HSD-T with MMM, no loader, just sold on ebay for about $4500.