Never thought I'd be asking this, are the BX's...

/ Never thought I'd be asking this, are the BX's...
Re: Never thought I\'d be asking this, are the BX\'s...

So whats the difference between the BX24 and the BX 2350? Is it that the BX24 comes or has a hoe option?

Also, whats the MSRP or at least a ball park number on these tractors. I assume if the BX24 comes with a hoe, it will easily be up around $15 to $16K

So whats the difference between the BX24 and the BX 2350? Is it that the BX24 comes or has a hoe option?

Also, whats the MSRP or at least a ball park number on these tractors. I assume if the BX24 comes with a hoe, it will easily be up around $15 to $16K

/ Never thought I'd be asking this, are the BX's... #13  

_RAT_:
Early this month I was quoted $15500 for a BX24 with no mower and $17100 for one with a 60" mower. The basic BX 24 includes an FEL and a backhoe.

I ended up going the B7610 route when I decided to rent an excavator for the hoe work.
Bob

/ Never thought I'd be asking this, are the BX's... #14  

_RAT_:
Early this month I was quoted $15500 for a BX24 with no mower and $17100 for one with a 60" mower. The basic BX 24 includes an FEL and a backhoe.

I ended up going the B7610 route when I decided to rent an excavator for the hoe work.
Bob

/ Never thought I'd be asking this, are the BX's... #15  

I just received a couple of quotes from dealers in TX.

Both quotes were for a BX2350 with the LA243 FEL. One was with a 60" MMM and one for a fine cut (deep deck) 54" MMM. One included having the tires pretreated with a tire sealant.

The quotes were 13,950 and 13, 535. The little suckers are definitely priced like a big tractor /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif But I am getting one anyway. It is supposed to be delivered Thursday.

/ Never thought I'd be asking this, are the BX's... #16  

I just received a couple of quotes from dealers in TX.

Both quotes were for a BX2350 with the LA243 FEL. One was with a 60" MMM and one for a fine cut (deep deck) 54" MMM. One included having the tires pretreated with a tire sealant.

The quotes were 13,950 and 13, 535. The little suckers are definitely priced like a big tractor /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif But I am getting one anyway. It is supposed to be delivered Thursday.

/ Never thought I'd be asking this, are the BX's... #17  

yeah man! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Never thought I'd be asking this, are the BX's... #18  

yeah man! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Allright then, it sounds like the BX 2350 is a hoe less tractor and the BX24 is a hoe tractor other then that , very similar tractors. Can you get the BX24 without a hoe? If so, why not get the BX24 and if the sell of it ever becomes necessary, add the available hoe as a bonus? I have little need for a hoe other then having fun and would prefer to spend the extra on a PTO driven chipper or Harley T-5 rake.

I ask this because I had a Kubota L48 (TL not TLB)without the hoe. The new buyer wanted a hoe and I mentioned its ready to, just buy the hoe. That sealed the deal.

Allright then, it sounds like the BX 2350 is a hoe less tractor and the BX24 is a hoe tractor other then that , very similar tractors. Can you get the BX24 without a hoe? If so, why not get the BX24 and if the sell of it ever becomes necessary, add the available hoe as a bonus? I have little need for a hoe other then having fun and would prefer to spend the extra on a PTO driven chipper or Harley T-5 rake.

I ask this because I had a Kubota L48 (TL not TLB)without the hoe. The new buyer wanted a hoe and I mentioned its ready to, just buy the hoe. That sealed the deal.