B3030 brake pedals

/ B3030 brake pedals
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Last one. )</font>

Great pictures, thanks!!!! Three questions. What is the tiny, round pedal on the left side for??? Is the lever on the right fender with the orange knob the cruise control lever??? Does this tractor have a differential lock?? Thanks again for the pics. I'm really wanting one of these tractors.

/ B3030 brake pedals
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Last one. )</font>

Great pictures, thanks!!!! Three questions. What is the tiny, round pedal on the left side for??? Is the lever on the right fender with the orange knob the cruise control lever??? Does this tractor have a differential lock?? Thanks again for the pics. I'm really wanting one of these tractors.

/ B3030 brake pedals #33  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What is the tiny, round pedal on the left side for??? )</font>
This pedal is used to tilt the steering wheel.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is the lever on the right fender with the orange knob the cruise control lever??? )</font>
Yes

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Does this tractor have a differential lock?? )</font>
Yes, there it is located in the blue circle in the picture.

Attachments

• 896149-DSC03495.jpg
    896149-DSC03495.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 119
   / B3030 brake pedals #34  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What is the tiny, round pedal on the left side for??? )</font>

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is the lever on the right fender with the orange knob the cruise control lever??? )</font>
Yes

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Does this tractor have a differential lock?? )</font>
Yes, there it is located in the blue circle in the picture.

/ B3030 brake pedals
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( What is the tiny, round pedal on the left side for??? )</font>

</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Is the lever on the right fender with the orange knob the cruise control lever??? )</font>
Yes

</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Does this tractor have a differential lock?? )</font>
Yes, there it is located in the blue circle in the picture. )</font>

Since you are so generous with information how about a couple more questions. I asked on another thread if the deck is tractor carried or runs on the quage wheels??? Finally, my wife if 5'2". Will the steering wheel tilt down and the seat come forward enough for her to comfortably run this machine mowing??? Thanks again Stef!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ B3030 brake pedals
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( What is the tiny, round pedal on the left side for??? )</font>

</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Is the lever on the right fender with the orange knob the cruise control lever??? )</font>
Yes

</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Does this tractor have a differential lock?? )</font>
Yes, there it is located in the blue circle in the picture. )</font>

Since you are so generous with information how about a couple more questions. I asked on another thread if the deck is tractor carried or runs on the quage wheels??? Finally, my wife if 5'2". Will the steering wheel tilt down and the seat come forward enough for her to comfortably run this machine mowing??? Thanks again Stef!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ B3030 brake pedals #37  
About the mower deck the answer is on the other thread.

My wife is 5'2" too and she never complained about the seating position. Of course, I have to change the seat position for me but it's comfortable for her too.

/ B3030 brake pedals #38  
About the mower deck the answer is on the other thread.

My wife is 5'2" too and she never complained about the seating position. Of course, I have to change the seat position for me but it's comfortable for her too.

/ B3030 brake pedals
Excellent, thanks again for the pics. I saved them and will send them to her. She's a little aprehensive about getting a bigger machine. We use a JD 455 and she gets along with it fine. I'm the one wanting something bigger with loader capacity. We mow almost four acres and own 20. I'm in Iraq so she is the "grounds keeper this summer". With your pictures she can get an idea what the operator area looks like. That's her primary concern anyway!!! Thanks again.

/ B3030 brake pedals
Excellent, thanks again for the pics. I saved them and will send them to her. She's a little aprehensive about getting a bigger machine. We use a JD 455 and she gets along with it fine. I'm the one wanting something bigger with loader capacity. We mow almost four acres and own 20. I'm in Iraq so she is the "grounds keeper this summer". With your pictures she can get an idea what the operator area looks like. That's her primary concern anyway!!! Thanks again.