Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3030

Default Re: B3030 brake pedals

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Excellent, thanks again for the pics. I saved them and will send them to her. She's a little aprehensive about getting a bigger machine. We use a JD 455 and she gets along with it fine. I'm the one wanting something bigger with loader capacity. We mow almost four acres and own 20. I'm in Iraq so she is the "grounds keeper this summer". With your pictures she can get an idea what the operator area looks like. That's her primary concern anyway!!! Thanks again. )</font>

A "suggestion"..?
    Since you arent "around"...have the wife go to a kubota dealer..and explain she ISNT BUYING...that YOU ARE ( for this discussion) and have a salesman seat her..and adjust everything...to see if she is confortable on it..sitting; steering...etc. If its at a dealership where you MAY buy it from..they certainly should do that for her!!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3030

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Excellent, thanks again for the pics. I saved them and will send them to her. She's a little aprehensive about getting a bigger machine. We use a JD 455 and she gets along with it fine. I'm the one wanting something bigger with loader capacity. We mow almost four acres and own 20. I'm in Iraq so she is the "grounds keeper this summer". With your pictures she can get an idea what the operator area looks like. That's her primary concern anyway!!! Thanks again. )</font>

A "suggestion"..?
    Since you arent "around"...have the wife go to a kubota dealer..and explain she ISNT BUYING...that YOU ARE ( for this discussion) and have a salesman seat her..and adjust everything...to see if she is confortable on it..sitting; steering...etc. If its at a dealership where you MAY buy it from..they certainly should do that for her!!

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3030

I have noticed if I am on a steep downwards slope and I have the tractor in the lowest range I can release the brake and it barely moves forward at all. Of course it will not back up the slope very fast in this situation.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3030

I have noticed if I am on a steep downwards slope and I have the tractor in the lowest range I can release the brake and it barely moves forward at all. Of course it will not back up the slope very fast in this situation.

Tractor
    Kubota M9540, JD2210

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( &lt;/font&gt;<font color="blueclass=small">( Excellent, thanks again for the pics. I saved them and will send them to her. She's a little aprehensive about getting a bigger machine. We use a JD 455 and she gets along with it fine. I'm the one wanting something bigger with loader capacity. We mow almost four acres and own 20. I'm in Iraq so she is the "grounds keeper this summer". With your pictures she can get an idea what the operator area looks like. That's her primary concern anyway!!! Thanks again. )&lt;/font&gt;

A "suggestion"..?
    Since you arent "around"...have the wife go to a kubota dealer..and explain she ISNT BUYING...that YOU ARE ( for this discussion) and have a salesman seat her..and adjust everything...to see if she is confortable on it..sitting; steering...etc. If its at a dealership where you MAY buy it from..they certainly should do that for her!! )</font>

That's a very good idea!!! Would also give her a chance to browse all the models without my prejudice toward the 3030. I'll talk to her about that the next time I call home. Thanks!!!

Tractor
    Kubota M9540, JD2210

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( &lt;/font&gt;<font color="blueclass=small">( Excellent, thanks again for the pics. I saved them and will send them to her. She's a little aprehensive about getting a bigger machine. We use a JD 455 and she gets along with it fine. I'm the one wanting something bigger with loader capacity. We mow almost four acres and own 20. I'm in Iraq so she is the "grounds keeper this summer". With your pictures she can get an idea what the operator area looks like. That's her primary concern anyway!!! Thanks again. )&lt;/font&gt;

A "suggestion"..?
    Since you arent "around"...have the wife go to a kubota dealer..and explain she ISNT BUYING...that YOU ARE ( for this discussion) and have a salesman seat her..and adjust everything...to see if she is confortable on it..sitting; steering...etc. If its at a dealership where you MAY buy it from..they certainly should do that for her!! )</font>

That's a very good idea!!! Would also give her a chance to browse all the models without my prejudice toward the 3030. I'll talk to her about that the next time I call home. Thanks!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345