B3030 brake pedals

/ B3030 brake pedals #1  

ovrszd

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210
My first post is gonna be a stupid one, I can just tell!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm shopping for a compact tractor and by buddy keeps telling me to look at Kubota. Looking at the pictures on this site, it appears the hydrostatic pedal is on the right side. It also appears the individual brake pedals are on the right side. Do Kubota owners have two right feet??? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for the help in advance!!

/ B3030 brake pedals
My first post is gonna be a stupid one, I can just tell!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm shopping for a compact tractor and by buddy keeps telling me to look at Kubota. Looking at the pictures on this site, it appears the hydrostatic pedal is on the right side. It also appears the individual brake pedals are on the right side. Do Kubota owners have two right feet??? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for the help in advance!!

/ B3030 brake pedals #3  
The pedals have a small steel bar that flips over and connects them together and makes it one large pedal. Most tractors have this feature.

/ B3030 brake pedals #4  
The pedals have a small steel bar that flips over and connects them together and makes it one large pedal. Most tractors have this feature.

/ B3030 brake pedals
Yeah I have ran farm tractors all my life and know about the bar. My concern was how do I apply pressure on the hydro pedal and apply pressure on one or both of the brake pedals at the same time when all three are on the right side of the platform??? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ B3030 brake pedals
Yeah I have ran farm tractors all my life and know about the bar. My concern was how do I apply pressure on the hydro pedal and apply pressure on one or both of the brake pedals at the same time when all three are on the right side of the platform??? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ B3030 brake pedals #7  
Carry a cane to press the pedals /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Sorry I could not resist that! On a hydro it is very difficult to use the steering brakes. I have no clear answer for you other than Kubota finds it is cheaper to continue with the traditional build rather than have a different brake system for the hydro units.

/ B3030 brake pedals #8  
Carry a cane to press the pedals /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Sorry I could not resist that! On a hydro it is very difficult to use the steering brakes. I have no clear answer for you other than Kubota finds it is cheaper to continue with the traditional build rather than have a different brake system for the hydro units.

/ B3030 brake pedals
Bummer.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif So if I'm on a steep hillside and I want to turn up hill and the front scoots, what do I do???

/ B3030 brake pedals
Bummer.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif So if I'm on a steep hillside and I want to turn up hill and the front scoots, what do I do???