Kubota B2150 HSD

/ Kubota B2150 HSD #1  

rich_ncal

Gold Member
Tractor
TS1610
What is a fair price for this Kubota B2150? It is a hydo with four wheel drive? It comes as is from an auction as is with 5000 hours. The box blade comes with the tractor The battery is dead so I could not hear it run.

What is the correct process to start tractor?

Attachments

• 904994-B2150 picture.pdf
    58.7 KB · Views: 370
   / Kubota B2150 HSD
What is a fair price for this Kubota B2150? It is a hydo with four wheel drive? It comes as is from an auction as is with 5000 hours. The box blade comes with the tractor The battery is dead so I could not hear it run.

What is the correct process to start tractor?

/ Kubota B2150 HSD #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What is the correct process to start tractor? )</font>

I have the smaller version, a B1550, what a great tractor! To start it I have to preheat the glow plugs, usually no more than 10 seconds or so. It should rumble to life (it will be a little rough immediately upon starting), then smooth out. I let it run at slightly above idle speed for several minutes then slowly increase the rpm speed. If it doesn't start right away you might want to increase the preheat time by another 5-10 seconds.

/ Kubota B2150 HSD #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What is the correct process to start tractor? )</font>

I have the smaller version, a B1550, what a great tractor! To start it I have to preheat the glow plugs, usually no more than 10 seconds or so. It should rumble to life (it will be a little rough immediately upon starting), then smooth out. I let it run at slightly above idle speed for several minutes then slowly increase the rpm speed. If it doesn't start right away you might want to increase the preheat time by another 5-10 seconds.

/ Kubota B2150 HSD
How do you preheat the glow plugs on this tractor. Is there a glow plug switch or is it done by pushing in the key as some of the Deere tractors?

/ Kubota B2150 HSD #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How do you preheat the glow plugs on this tractor. Is there a glow plug switch or is it done by pushing in the key as some of the Deere tractors? )</font>

On the B1550 you TURN the key until the red glow plug light lights up (red in color) and you hold the key in that position for the 10-15 seconds. You then turn the key all the way to start the tractor, hopefully! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Kubota B2150 HSD
B2150

Thanks for the advice on how to operate the glow plugs.

I just bought the tractor at an auction with the boxblade. I was able to drive it on the trailer to get it home. I was glad it started and I didn't have to wench it onto the trailer.