Price Check Fair price for a used B7800

/ Fair price for a used B7800 #1  

riptides

Tractor
Kubota ZTR, RTV, MX6000
I don't know what price I am looking for so I think I'd like input on what to look for.

My B7800 has 150 hours on it. Will sell with FEL, fluid in tires, 5 foot woods rotary cutter, 5 foor rake and 5 foot blade.

B7800 has no knicks or dings, IMHO looks new, the attachments well 0 look used.

Nary a sheer pin broke, and never shown extreme use.

I am hoping to trade up 2 classes.

What would be my fair trade-in price?

-Mike Z. :)

/ Fair price for a used B7800 #2  
how much do you want for it?
i know someone who might be interested.

/ Fair price for a used B7800 #3  
why don't you see what a dealer would give you on trade and then go a little above that. I feel like you could always get more for it than what a dealer would give you for it.

/ Fair price for a used B7800 #4  
I sold my cherry 03 B7800 with FEL, T&T and 54" Gearmore box blade with 250 hours on it for $15,000.00 cash. It sold in two weeks!

/ Fair price for a used B7800
Muleskinner said:
I sold my cherry 03 B7800 with FEL, T&T and 54" Gearmore box blade with 250 hours on it for $15,000.00 cash. It sold in two weeks!

Excellent! I am hoping for the same. Where did you advertize? Thanks for the input in advance.

-Mike Z. :)

/ Fair price for a used B7800 #6  
I put it at my Kubota dealer. They did the rest. I paid them $500.00.

/ Fair price for a used B7800 #7  
This model tractor is a top seller for kabota. It is a tough 1 for them to keep in stock. You will probably do pretty well selling it that way. Consign it with Kabota sounds like a good idea. I would have bought it that way if there was a used 1 available.

/ Fair price for a used B7800 #8  
Ku KU Ku Kubota my friend, sorry to jump on your case but the ka has got to go!:D

/ Fair price for a used B7800 #9  
Hey, he's just a Yankee spelling it phonetically. CAH BAH TAH. Plenty of A's.;)