JD 2320
A shot of my new 2320, FEL w/ 61" bucket and 62" MMM. :D

Attachments

• DSC_0030.JPG
    DSC_0030.JPG
    895.2 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
   / My new 2320
Could a moderator please move this to the Kiotee forum for some real fun...

/ My new 2320 #5  
Good paint job and you didn't even get any overspray on yourself.... What prg you use???

/ My new 2320 #8  
I was considering a 2320 and waited a long time, then they delayed delivery another couple months or so. I wondered why the delay, a design flaw or something? Made my thoughts turn to the literature that said the head gasket was made thinner and the top piston ring was raised higher. After reading (I believe on Mobil’s site) the trend to raise top piston rings higher on the piston is creating more heat for the oil to overcome, and having had the notorious head gasket blowing problem on a 1996 Ford Windstar which Ford claimed they fixed (higher torque on bolts does not equal fix) I thought maybe a thinner head gasket on a higher compression diesel isn’t something I want to be part of. Suppose the machining quality and expansion/contraction properties will determine if that is a good or bad idea. Also didn’t like the relatively slow reverse speed and smaller diameter rear tires. The delay in the 2320 did allow me enough time to get lucky and find a nice clean low hour B2410 pop up for sale at about 6-7 thousand less than a new 2320 would have been. Thanks for the delay, now I won’t have to change seat or wheel colors!

Disclaimer: I can't find the smiley faces on the new format.