Dealer MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations?

/ MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations? #1  

mpwr

Can any of you folks give me some recommendations for a Kubota dealer? I'm a little west of Boston, but I'd consider NH and CT dealers as well as MA. (Heck I'd even consider eastern PA :) if I had to to get the right price.) I'm thinking a a B-series, but haven't completely settled on which one.

The Kubota website is of limited use because it gives you the same dealers no matter how many miles you set for the distance filter. Plus it would be good to hear some actual experiences.

Thanks very much.

/ MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations? #2  
Go a little farther and go about an hour into Maine around the Portland area. Westcott & Sons. They gave me a great trade and a better price than M&B and more personable.

/ MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations? #3  
I'd steer ya toward Chapel Tractor in Milford N.H. I suspect their competing Kubota dealer in southern N.H. ..... whom i won't mention, but their name rymes with Emm Bee , might beat the price by a few dollars, but i think you'd be happier at Chapel. Plus...... you might as well buy up here since it will save you ton on sales tax.... since there isn't one.

/ MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations? #4  
Ductape said:
I'd steer ya toward Chapel Tractor in Milford N.H. I suspect their competing Kubota dealer in southern N.H. ..... whom i won't mention, but their name rymes with Emm Bee , might beat the price by a few dollars, but i think you'd be happier at Chapel. Plus...... you might as well buy up here since it will save you ton on sales tax.... since there isn't one.

I think you'd be happier with Chappell as well and I would be suprised if they weren't very competitive with other Kubota dealers in the region.

/ MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations? #5  
I would recommend Chappell also. Not only because I bought there but because they have a rather large parts and service department. Much larger that the other dealers in New Hampshire. They also have considerable other services too, like heavy construction equipment and B& B Chain.

/ MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations? #6  
Chappell Tractor is 8 miles from my house. I highly recommend them.
I've used them for years for parts, chainsaws (Stihl/Husq.), and service.
I can't vouch for pricing versus other dealers, but I think service and
honesty are king and they have it hands down. Flip and Dave handle
most tractor sales and they've been there quite a while. Our next tractor
will be from there.

They are right at the intersection of Route 13 and Route 101. They also
just expanded their building and it is something to see.

Service and honesty.

Tim

/ MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations? #7  
Well that's quite a few votes in one direction, let me cast one for MB Tractor. I had studied the Kubota and New Holland on this web site for some time and went up to the Milford dealer with checkbook in hand to buy one or the other depending on what I learned from the dealer and the fit and feel of tractor. Well I couldn't get them to give the time of day. They didn't want me scratching up their new models moving any snow around the parking lot and so on. I drove right over to MB and they let me learn/play all afternoon on several different models. I bought a B7610 and couldn't be happier, great people to do business with. I've called them looking for used attachments and they have scoured the area and come with what I needed and even hit them with a quick spray bomb to make them look like new.

/ MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations? #8  
mpwr -- This probably won't benefit you much, but might benefit others north of you reading this thread I live in NH and bought my tractor from Hawkensen Equipment in Plymouth, NH (they have another location in Meredith, NH). They gave me the best price I could find within 100 miles and have continued to provide great service.

/ MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations? #9  
There is also a dealer in Harvard MA.

/ MA/NH/CT Dealer Recommendations? #10  
Minicup28 said:
let me cast one for MB Tractor.

I've had good luck with them too. I suppose like everything, it depends on the individual sales person.