Price Check Kubota bx 22 pricing

/ Kubota bx 22 pricing #1  

david5121

Hi,
I have an opportunity to buy a used bx 22 from a dealer and I'd like your opinions about the price. It has 750 hours on it. Apparently runs well. Includes the FEL and backhoe and a mower deck. They want $13,500. I'm in Pennsylvania. Does that seem like a good deal?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Dave

/ Kubota bx 22 pricing #3  
Dave,

I'm not the most experienced tractor person around here by a long shot, but I was looking at a BX24 model just a couple of days and was quoted $15,600 brand new. Personally, considering the hours and improvements on the new model, I would not pay that much for the older model.

I usually try to buy used myself, but what I'm finding is that with 0% financing, warranty, and model improvements, it's tough to justify the used prices on these smaller tractors.

BTW, I'm in Allentown, PA. Welcome to the fun house...

/ Kubota bx 22 pricing #4  
I agree with the other posts here. I think this is a tad high. I just bought a bx-23 for 12,500 with 105 hours on it. It didn't have the MMM with it though. But that should only add another 12-1500 to the price. I'm in south eastern PA also.

/ Kubota bx 22 pricing #5  
Dave,

I re-read your post and realized I was comparing a new unit without mower deck. The mower deck adds another $1600, so your offer is not quite as bad as I first thought.

But honestly I still would recommend that you look closely at the new BX24, I do think they have made a few improvements.

toolnut

/ Kubota bx 22 pricing #6  
I agree with the others. I paid a liitle over $15,000 for my BX23 without MMM. The BX22 is already 2 model generations old and has 750 hrs on it. If I sold my BX23 with 100 hrs I would expect no more than $13,000 for it as a fair price. For $1,500 more you can get a new BX24 with full warranty.