New 2910 arrives this morning !!

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #1  

Paul_in_CT

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910
Woo- Hoo !!! Bob Wolff will be delivering my 2910 (loader/backhoe) this morning. I cant wait. It took alittle extra time for woods to get the backhoe and subframe here. They ended up shipping it on a freight truck to get it here Friday night. Bob and Earl put it together yesterday and I`m getting it today. Of course we have had unseasonably warm weather up until the last 2 days.Now it is about 25 F degrees out. But I will be like a little kid that tries his xmas bike out in the snow. I`m sure my wife will be calling me in at dark (like Reddog). Thanks everyone for being a part of my tractor decision. Your help is always appreciated.
Happy Holidays Everyone (I got my present a couple days early) /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #2  
Congrratulations, Paul. That sounds like a fun rig. And it's 28 degrees right now down here in the middle of Texas; don't think my tractor will be used for awhile./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

BirdSig.jpg

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !!
Thanks Bird,
Cool temps or not I will be in the seat this morning. I actually have a couple of quick things I was hoping to dig before the ground is totally frozen.

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #4  
That is great news /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif and I wish you the best...look like we know where Santa first stop was./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
While you are waiting for your new family member to arrive,scoot over and edit your profile of all your new goodies./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Play..oops have fun and stay safe.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #5  
28 degrees..thats our day time high..if we are likey.
All you got to do make the coffee a tad stronger and extra pair of hunting socks,and your good to go../w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #6  
28 degrees is just about perfect t-shirt weather in New England, Bird! No bugs! Besides, snow is a pretty good insulator so the ground won't be frozen below a few inches.

Get out there and enjoy that new rig, Paul. And don't forget to take some pictures!

Pete

www.GatewayToVermont.com

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #7  
Paul,

That sounds great. Excellent service too - delivery on a Sunday, Christmas Eve eve/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. I'm sure you'll find some work for your rig over the Holidays despite the cold temps.

Rob

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #8  
Paul,

I would say you have the start of a perfect X-mas. Your wife may not see you for a few days though.

MarkV

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #9  
Congratulations. I'm interested in the backhoe, let us know how that one works out.

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #10  
Is it there yet!?!?!

Hey Paul, we've been waiting for ten hours and still no report! What gives! Inquiring minds wanna know! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Pete

www.GatewayToVermont.com