Kubota 2007 Models

/ Kubota 2007 Models #11  
The new L's sound great. I better start saving up. I did chose my current JD 2030 over the Kubota equivelent. Kubota is getting long in the tooth for the 7510 and 7610.

/ Kubota 2007 Models
SWB said:
You mentioned the L40s have new seats. Are they any more comfortable than the old ones. I passed on an L3830 because of the seat.

Yes it is. It now is higher, tilts back and has lumbar support.

/ Kubota 2007 Models #13  
I swear I saw a Kubota TLB machine on the back of a truck the other day when I was driving home from work - and I almost turned to follow it because it had a curved hood, curved-boom hoe and a 4-post ROPS. I had heard rumor of a B26 - any chance that's what I saw?

/ Kubota 2007 Models #14  
It may have been a L39.

/ Kubota 2007 Models #15  
MessickFarmEqu said:
Yes it is. It now is higher, tilts back and has lumbar support.

I will definitely try one out when they get here.

/ Kubota 2007 Models
LC Brewing said:
I swear I saw a Kubota TLB machine on the back of a truck the other day when I was driving home from work - and I almost turned to follow it because it had a curved hood, curved-boom hoe and a 4-post ROPS. I had heard rumor of a B26 - any chance that's what I saw?

That on an L39. The B26 looks like a smaller L39. Normally they carry prototypes in an enclosed truck (I saw the B26 almost a year ago), now if it was recently they many not have been.

/ Kubota 2007 Models #18  
MessickFarmEqu said:
1st - There was a sizable price increase to the larger models, the smaller remain about the same.

When you say "larger models" do you mean ZD25 and ZD28?
What about price increase for the ZD21?

/ Kubota 2007 Models
JLoaf said:
When you say "larger models" do you mean ZD25 and ZD28?
What about price increase for the ZD21?

ZD321 is approx the same, maybe a bit more. There was a sizable increase on the others (now ZD326 and ZD331).

/ Kubota 2007 Models #20  
Does anyone know when the B26 will be available for retail?

Jon.