What is My Tractor Worth?

/ What is My Tractor Worth? #1  

Haneyrm

Silver Member
I am getting ready to move from Florida to Tennessee and do not want to move my tractor. I would like to sell it and buy a larger one once I land in TN. It is a 2005 B7510, LA302 FEL, 60" MMM, 4' welded box blade, turf tires. Tractor has 70 hours on the clock and has been kept in my garage since new. Never spent a night outside. Any ideas on what she may be worth? I've got my eye on a new M5040 once I get all moved.

Thanks,
Mike

/ What is My Tractor Worth? #2  
$10,500 for the tractor (blue book ave retail price), $2000 for the FEL, maybe $600 for the MMM, $200 for the box blade.

In May2005 I bought a new B7510HST with LA302 and ag tires. Price:$12600 plus tax. The invoice said $10,000 for the tractor and $2600 for the FEL. Don't have a MMM, so my number is just a guess. I paid about $300 for a new 4-ft KK box blade in 2005.

/ What is My Tractor Worth?
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about listing it for around $12,000 to $13,000 so that sounds about right.

Mike

/ What is My Tractor Worth? #4  
Depends... is it gold plated?

mark

/ What is My Tractor Worth? #5  
Check the papers and eBay to see what they are selling for in your area. You might be able to get more and maybe less based on what the local market is going to bear. Anymore, I'm seeing a lot of two and three yr old tractors selling for not a whole lot less than the new ones.

The private owner has an advantage since the buyer is not paying sales tax in most cases or you can fudge the sale price for them. That's a big advantage. I always mention that in adds when I sell a machine that is only a few years old.

/ What is My Tractor Worth? #6  
hello Mike,

I have sent you a couple of PM's.

BTW....I'm a newbie and enjoyed reading the vast amount of info thats available on this site. Hopefully one day, I'll be a tractor owner :D

thanks everyone.

Jay

Jay,

Please send me your e-mail address and I will get some pictures right out to you.

Thanks,
Mike

Jay,

Just got your e-mail. I will forward pictures and information to you tonight.

Thanks,
Mike